Weddings by Sarah Angelique

Paso Robles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Sarah Angelique

Weddings by Sarah Angelique is a wedding and event planning company located in Paso Robles, California, servicing couples all over San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. Sarah Angelique is the owner and lead planner behind this creative business. Passionate about her job, Sarah strives to help, guide, and create every couple’s dream wedding. She prides herself on her expertise, creativity, professionalism, and enthusiasm. Sarah has over 18 years of experience in the industry and in the past has planned and organized a range of cultural, non-religious, eco-friendly, destination, religious weddings, and more.

Weddings by Sarah Angelique provides each couple with an array of wedding services and [packages that can be tailored to best suit their special day and remove the stress from their planning process. In addition to wedding planning, the company is also available to plan each couple's engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette and bachelor parties, rehearsal dinner, and Sunday brunch. The company’s packages are based on each couple’s desires and requirements, Their services include but are not limited to: Act as your vendor liaison

• Arrange and attend all vendor meetings
  • Bridal gown shopping

Featured
Danielle Levine

Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah Makes Dreams Come True

I can definitively say that my wedding would not have happened without the talent, patience and network of Sarah Angelique. I needed someone to help me pull off my dream wedding. But we had a lot of ... Read more of specific requests that needed to happen, and we lived out of town. I needed someone who understood the vibe we wanted to create - that we wanted it to be fun, romantic, relaxed, and fun but across several different locations with specific timing. I talked to many people before my brilliant photographer recommended Sarah Angelique - once I met her, there was no turning back! From Day 1, Sarah was on the ball. She helped me find vendors. She contacted the ones I had already booked. She prepared the timeline. She noted all the picky asks for the event (grand entrances, surprising my husband with a groom's cake, setting up the various bar booze, transitioning guests from various locations in the venue) and ensured all the necessary vendors/venue folks were involved. She ran the rehearsal. She kept us on track. And she really cared about us as people and making sure we were happy. She also was AVAILABLE. Even though she has many clients, she never made me feel like a number. She always answered my calls and texts and emails, and handled all my needs promptly. I never had to follow-up with her and beg for help. She even proactively found ways to reduce costs!! Since we were planning a destination wedding, we needed someone local who knew the area and could handle the random issues that popped up, and she nailed it. Last minute need for margarita machines? She found a vendor, booked it, coordinated deliveries, and made it so seamless. (Everyone LOVED those frozen drinks… so clutch). I had high expectations for wedding weekend – and she exceeded it. When a last minute medical issue prevented my father from attending, Sarah went out of her way to help my mom and make sure she was okay until I arrived. When the weather wound up being 100*, she helped assemble our vendor team - IN LESS THAN AN HOUR – to move cocktail hour so guests wouldn’t burn in the scorching sun. She guarded our sweetheart table so we could eat dinner undisturbed. When I wanted certain pictures, she made sure the areas were cleared to efficiently get our pics done. They’re pretty epic. Ladies, I know it's tempting to just find a "day-of/month-of" person. But I had no idea how much I needed a full planner. Even though I wanted to book everything myself. Sarah kept me in line, kept me on budget, and ensured that I was considering ALL my options. The amount of time, money, and energy she saved me was beyond worth it. To not be stressed on my wedding day? For problems to be proactively solved and never know about it? To be able to eat my full meal and all desserts? PRICELESS. TRUST IN SARAH. I can't recommend her more highly – she was worth every penny. She really is an angel and a miracle worker!

L
Leana Stemwedel

Married on 06/24/2019

Amazing and on the ball

Sarah Angelique is without a doubt one of the most talented and useful wedding planners on the central coast. She is truly invested in her clients from day one and incredibly friendly and down to ... Read more earth. She always has a laugh and a big smile and never seems to stress out even in the middle of wedding day planning! She is organized to a fault, on top of her events, and amazing to work with. Do you want your wedding day to flow seamlessly! HIRE HER. I have worked with her on countless occasions and always refer my couples to her- she will make your wedding everything you need it to be!!! Again Sarah is the best and more professional of the planners on the coast. She will get the job done right.

G
Gabi

Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing & Unforgettable

Sarah made our elopement magical. She went out of her way to ensure everything was perfect. We loved Halter Ranch, so she ensured it was available for us to be married at. We wanted something simple, ... Read more simple, but memorable. She did exactly that from the flowers, the mini cakes, to the photographer, to the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Sarah, she is wonderful to talk to and listens to you, as well as, adds great suggestions if you are left with an empty mind for wedding ideas, she has you covered. When in doubt, go with Sarah.