Weddings By Shanna

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Weddings By Shanna

Weddings By Shanna is a wedding planning company located in Austin, Texas. Owner and lead planner, Shanna, was inspired to start a company after planning her own wedding in 2018. She felt challenged and empowered during her own planning process, and her final results were rewarding. Shanna now helps other couples achieve their dream wedding. Following a philosophy where couples focus on their marriage while Shanna focuses on their wedding, the company is designed to implement uniquely crafted weddings.

Weddings by Shanna combines a detail-oriented approach with Shanna's touch of creativity in order to produce wonderful celebrations. Shanna can provide planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. She has experience planning civil ceremonies, elopements, religious weddings, and non-religious events. The company provides couples with the following quintessential planning tools:

• Day-of coordination

Andrew
Featured
Andrew Chappell

Married on 08/18/2019

Stop looking now and hire Shanna!

I really don't even know where to begin. Although we thought the venue would take care of most of the details all weekend, Shanna was there every step of the way asking questions that we hadn't even ... Read more thought of. Leading up to the wedding her communication was great, and she delivered on every promise that we discussed throughout the process. On the wedding weekend, there was not a single detail that slipped by her. She handled everything from communication with photographers, to getting us drinks if we wanted, to making sure all of our personal stuff was where it needed to be, it was amazing. Truthfully we selected her because she was the most affordable, but she was better than anyone we could have hope for.

Shabritney
Shabritney Jackson

Married on 06/09/2018

Shanna was very professional, fun to work with, and knew the ins and outs of planning an event

Choosing Weddings by Shanna was the best choice I made! From the moment she began to help us plan I was intrigued by her ability to bring up details in a wedding that I would have never considered. ... Read more She left no stone unturned. I love the fact that all vendors were punctual & polite. Also, her food vendor has the best cake!! All my guests kept talking about it. I will definently book my future events with Weddings by Shanna!!

D
Donyel

Married on 10/15/2016

Very stress free experience!!

They are the best! A very stress free we’d do planning experience. They take care of everything with class, professionalisms and elegance! Read more They are the best!! A very stress free we’d do planning experience. They take care of everything with class, professionalisms and elegance!!

Weddings By Shanna FAQ