Weddings by the Sea Cape May

Cape May, NJ · View map

About Weddings by the Sea Cape May

Weddings by the Sea is a retail Wedding Shoppe offering invitations by Carlson and Brichcraft, beach themed and traditinal accessories, favors, starfish clad tiaras, sand pouring ceremony sets, veils, over 100 evening bags, albums, jewelry by Mariell and lots more; Beach Ceremony Rentals including seating, arbors/archways, tables and cloth for sand pouring ceremonies and those fabulous 16ft tall feather banners in white or light pink; and expert Wedding Planning including Full Service, A-la-Carte, Initial Planning and Wedding Day Coordination.

We have 14 years experience in Cape May and surrounding areas and are the beach wedding experts that you can trust. It is your one stop shopping source for all of your wedding needs. We accommodate weddings of all shapes, sizes and budgets - from just the two of you to a crowd of 100 or more. Let us find the perfect reception site - or find your site and come to us for the rest of your vendor services, rentals, accessories and invitations. We are open all year Monday through Saturday.

Come in to browse anytime or set-up an appointment for your Initial Consultation and let us start planning your dream beach wedding and reception in Cape May - the Nations oldest seashore resort and the only National Historic Landmark City in the US. Cape May hosts over 430 weddings every year and we are only 2 square miles big! Our motto is "Marry Him, But Flirt With Us!"

27 Reviews for Weddings by the Sea Cape May

27 Weddings by the Sea Cape May Reviews

M
MaryGrace

Married on 08/02/2015

Our experience was effortless and stress free! Catherine was extremely helpful and accommodating. When I first contacted her about renting chairs, an arbor, and a table for a sand ceremony she was ... Read more quick to get back to me and answered all my questions. Once I spoke to he,r she sent out a contract and we were in business! A month later our number of guests changed and she was quick to help us in getting more chairs. As the weeks went by I had questions about where the chairs would be placed on the beach and she immediately got back to me and put my worries at ease. She had it all figured out! The day of the wedding everything was perfect! The chairs were arranged wonderfully, the arbor was beautiful and the location they set it at was breathtaking! I would highly recommend them! Thank you so much for all you did for us :)

M
Marie

Married on 06/20/2015

Catherine was a part of our wedding day, both figuratively and literally. You could say we were lucky to have everything work out so well and to fall into place but with Catherine in charge, we had ... Read more nothing to worry about - she even had a contingency plan in case the weather was not the beautiful sunny day on the beach that it was. For us, this was a destination wedding. Neither of us live in NJ. Catherine met with us well in advance to understand our unique interests and needs. She patiently and thoroughly helped us set expectations, connect us with local vendors that matched our style and interests, and generally took all the stress away. Catherine was right on the mark with everything: Wedding site, reception venue, DJ, baker, photographer, officiates, florist, etc. When we explained that we preferred not to have children at our reception, she connected us with a professional baby-sitting service. My wife and I nicknamed her "Cape May Catherine" because she knew about everything and everyone in Cape May, from the clerk at city hall to every vendor. When we had a problem, a call or email to Catherine took care of it. On our wedding day, Catherine ensured that everything was set up and took place as we expected. For example, she "herded the cats" (AKA wedding guests) to the wedding site in a respectful but firm manner, so we knew the wedding would start on time with everyone present. She took care of minor things so there were no major things to worry about. Thank you, Catherine, for a wonderful wedding!

N
Nicole

Married on 08/23/2014

Catherine was great! She made planning an out of town wedding enjoyable and memorable. I was not one of those brides who was dreading the planning process but having a local who is well versed in ... Read more weddings was worth it's weight in gold. We sometimes had different taste levels for arbor styles etc but she was willing to do whatever I could imagine. She also put together my wedding favors and did a great job! She is a seasoned pro and she is very reasonable in pricing. Don't hesitate!!