Weddings by the Sea

Santa Barbara, California · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by the Sea

Weddings by the Sea is a boutique wedding studio based in scenic Santa Barbara, California. Offering destination wedding and elopement packages, this venue creates a beautiful, memorable and intimate wedding experience for all their clients. For over 10+ years, they have helped thousands of couples say "I do" on the most beautiful historic and coastal locations. They have won six awards, including WeddingWire's Couples' Choice Award.

Facilities and Capacity
This stunning destination venue can host up to 50 guests for the smaller, more private parties, with the smallest gathering being 20. With a spectacular view of the Channel Islands, the sounds of waves rushing and an arbor with lovely white chiffon billowing in the wind, all couples are sure to have the most gorgeous destination wedding.

Weddings by the Sea offers comprehensive packages that streamline the wedding planning process and service all of the wedding essentials needed for your coastal ceremony. They offer an entire team of professionals from wedding planners to florists to musicians. Their wedding packages can be customized to fit your vision. They also offer several a la carte wedding essentials. The services they offer include:

• Full planning

Featured
Summer

Married on 08/21/2019

My Dream Wedding!

Catherine paid attention to every detail of our beach wedding in Santa Barbara! Our wedding was beautiful, intimate, upscale yet casual.... It was a perfect day. I would highly recommend Weddings By ... Read more The Sea! P.S. The pictures I have attached were from wedding guests. We have our professional pictures coming! The photographer was awesome!

L
Lyna

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Seamless Wedding!

After going back and forth a million times on the timing and sizing of our wedding with our families, my now husband and I decided to go with what we had envisioned for our wedding. With such a short ... Read more turnaround (4 months from the decision date), we immediately started looking for help and I was so lucky to have found Catherine and her amazing expertise. Catherine was extremely responsive and helpful from initial contact to the day of our wedding. We live in Huntington Beach so planning a Santa Barbara wedding ourselves would’ve taken much more time and effort than we had for our jam packed schedules. Catherine provided us with a suite of services and made our day so beautiful. She took care of seating, decor, florals, the officiant, photographer, and a was with us with any other details or questions we needed to address. The day of our wedding the ceremony went off without a hitch, and received so much praise from our families. She truly pulled off our vision of an intimate wedding ceremony. If I could do it all over again, without hesitation, Catherine would still be a part of it. Our reception and dinner was even a recommendation from her! She’s such a great partner to have if you’re needing someone to support coordinations for your wedding ceremony.

Ambrose
Ambrose 2.0

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful wedding awesome people

Catherine is great we just got married May 25,2019 and she made sure it was everything I dreamed of. She was easy to contact and flexible with all of my many questions and needs. You won’t be ... Read more disappointed she’s a gem!!