Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency

Punta Cana, DO · View map

About Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency

Jennifer C Wedding & Events Agency is a wedding planner company located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Specializing in weddings, the company prides itself on great customer service and ensuring every couple’s dream wedding comes to fruition. The company’s owner and main operator is Jennifer Collado. With many years of experience in the event planning industry, Jennifer has a passion for organization and ensuring no small detail is overlooked throughout the planning process. She has had the honor and privilege to plan several religious, non-religious, cultural, eco-friendly, destination weddings, and more.

Jennifer C Wedding & Events Agency provides each couple a range of both full planning, a la carte, and day-of coordination event services. Each service offered can be fully customized to best suit the desires and requirements of every couple. In close relation with every couple, the company’s team of event planners can allow each couple’s personalities and message shine through during their special day. Additional services available include but are not limited to:

• Timelines

Featured
Amanda Hendrix

Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely incredible! Indescribable!

Jennifer is hands down one of the most amazing, beautiful, and incredibly organized wedding planners I have ever met! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She was extremely helpful once my ... Read more once my husband and I arrived with our guests in the Dominican and needed to finalize our last minute plans. Throughout the entire planning process she was super responsive and I trusted her 100%. The day of our wedding was nothing short of magical. That is the only word I can come up with is magical. From the ceremony location and set up to the tables and decor and the food was exceptional. Our guests still cannot stop talking about our wedding and it is a day I wish I could relive 50 times over. There is not one thing I would change or one detail that could have been better. Jennifer, you, your country, and the people have left a mark on our hearts that we will remember the rest of our lives. Thank you so very much!

B
Boris Hermine

Married on 06/15/2019

the wedding of our dream

Jennifer and Alexandre from Jennifer C Weddings & Events Agency are absolutely fabulous! Jenny made pulling together a wedding in a remote location not only simple but gorgeous and paradisiac From the ... Read more the flowers... to the food and everything in between...it was seamless and inspiring. Beyond that, Jennifer has a team of service professionals that were extraordinarily talented, caring and attentive. I could not have asked for more than what I received. Thank you, jennifer & Alex for helping us create the wedding of our dream. Forever grateful.

L
Ludon Angela

Married on 04/20/2018

Mariage Parfait

Ce jour tant attendu un mélange de stresse et d’excitation la grande surprise du jour j.. Jennifer & Alexandre nous on bien pris en charge à aucun moment nous nous sommes senti perdu. Que ce soit du ... Read more du salon de coiffure à cette magnifique plage privé ils étaient près de nous et à l’écoute... La décoration était juste magnifique le cadre était tout simplement magique ! Je ne regret en aucun cas d’être passer par leur Organisme qui a su répondre à tous mes envies. Jennifer est une personne adorable souriante et très professionnelle faite lui confiance les yeux fermés ! Cette union à jamais gravé dans nos vie . Un magnifique mariage unique original pleins d'amour à Punta Cana Encore merci pour tout...