Weddings For The Ages

Bowling Green, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Weddings For The Ages

Weddings For The Ages is a wedding officiant company based out of Brunswick, Ohio. These professional, licensed wedding officiants ensure that your ceremony is a reflection of your relationship. Wedding ceremonies are custom designed for each couple. They will help you decide between using timeless traditions or totally unique ideas, highlighting the essence of your love for each other.

Experience

The officiants are all experienced writers, public speakers and some are even musicians, who are able to blend a variety of skills together to make your wedding meaningful for both you and your guests. With the experience of over 100 weddings, they know how to keep your guests engaged and entertained as they share how your love is incredible and unique.

Weddings For The Ages provides many officiant services for your wedding day, including customized vows. The types of ceremonies they perform include:

• Civil union

T
Featured
Tricia

Married on 06/16/2018

I can't say enough good things about Atonn. He was incredible to work with and he made our ceremony so incredibly personal and special. We had a small ceremony with our family and even the guys in the ... Read more family talked about how great the ceremony was. We are big beer fans and on our first date I introduced my husband to a snakebite, which is half Strongbow and half Guinness. We talked to Atonn about this at our initial meeting and he suggested we use it as our unity ceremony. It tied everything together perfectly during the ceremony and we couldn't have asked for a more fitting ritual to join us together as husband and wife! It's these little things that make Atonn so great at what he does. I would recommend Atonn to anyone!

Natasha
Natasha

Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible

Atonn did such a great job. He made the ceremony uplifting and fun. He took a survey and filled in the ceremony with our answers. It was fun and meaningful. He helped out so much during the rehearsal ... Read more that we knew what to expect during the ceremony. I highly recommend him.

Rachel
Rachel Wright

Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Atonn was absolutely incredible as our officiant! I remember being nervous when I was looking for officiants because I knew how important they are for your ceremony. I had searched for awhile online ... Read more and had come across Weddings for the Ages. I had called Atonn shortly after about his services and I immediately felt comfortable talking to him on the phone. He answered all of my questions and I could tell he really cared about his clients. After the phone call I decided that my husband and I had to meet up with him in person. We both immediately connected with Atonn at our first meeting and had felt like we had known him for a long time. We both said “wow this guy could have been a perfect fit in our friend group.”We hired him and I have to say it was one of the best decisions we had made for our wedding! Atonn really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and listen to your wedding vision so he can perform a beautiful personal ceremony and that’s exactly what he did for us. It seriously felt like our best friend was officiating the wedding. He had me crying with the vows he wrote for us. Everyone at the wedding was blown away by the ceremony and they all talked about how amazing the service was and Atonn’s words stuck with so many of our guests. Atonn truly made the wedding unforgettable and I was honored to have him as our officiant. He also introduced me to my incredible wedding planner, Courtney Of LCN Events, which made my life so much easier and created a dream team of vendors. After all of this we have developed a life long friendship with Atonn and that is so beautiful to me. I know Atonn only hires the best for Weddings for the Ages. I strongly recommend hiring them! You seriously won’t regret it!