Weddings in Bloom

Corpus Christi, TX · View map

About Weddings in Bloom

Weddings in Bloom is a Full Service Event Florist offering Flowers for Weddings and Special Events in Corpus Christi, San Antonio and the Coastal Bend area. We have over 20 years experience in the Floral Industry and are ready to help You create the Wedding of Your Dreams.

The beauty of your wedding flowers will live on forever in your wedding pictures and add to the ambiance of your ceremony and reception... so we believe they should be fabulous and everything you have always dreamed of!
We can help you with the grandest, most over the top wedding or a simple family ceremony... no wedding is too big or too small. Contact us today for personalized, professional service! (361)944-5074

4 Reviews for Weddings in Bloom

4 Weddings in Bloom Reviews

Gracie Lou Freebush
Gracie Lou

Married on 10/14/2017

Ginger with Weddings in Bloom was one of my very favorite vendors for my wedding! If you are in the planning process and looking for a florist, you NEED her! She is the epitome of professional, ... Read more talented, and friendly. We had our initial meeting in person at a cafe and she was very knowledgeable and vision based. I told her what I had in mind for my budget and showed her some things I liked on Pinterest. She was able to prepare a quote in a very timely manner. The quote was actually really great- she breaks down exactly what you're getting and also records the notes you gave her as far as style and preferences. It is really helpful in ensuring you are both on the same page. Throughout my whole wedding process, I could ALWAYS count on her no matter what I needed. If I wanted to make changes to the order, if I needed clarification, other questions about decorations, you name it. She always responded quickly, gave clear answers, and was never impatient with me. Right before my wedding she came to me with an idea for my ceremony décor that I loved and agreed to do. I was so pumped about that, it made me feel like she really cared about my happiness for the wedding. All of my flowers at the wedding were PERFECTION. I can't even say how beautiful they were. I saw the flowers at the ceremony site for the first time while I was walking down the aisle and they took my breath away! You won't find anyone better than Ginger, anyone would be lucky to have her work on their wedding!

A
Amy

Married on 11/21/2015

Ginger provided outstanding customer service! She brought my vision to life and transformed the venue! She was super flexible and the quality of flowers were amazing! I want yo get married again just ... Read more just so I have an excuse to order flowers from her!

User5018259

2+ years ago

Ginger was so helpful! She stayed to make sure all my flowers were perfect and that I felt confident with the look and setup. She was also very encouraging and helped me locate other vendors for my ... Read more wedding.