Weddings in New England

Milford, NH · View map

About Weddings in New England

Specializing in weddings small and quaint to large and customized. Many years of experience with any style wedding; destination, gay and lesbian, vow renewal, military and more. Services also offered include Event Planning and Wedding Coordination and the latest must-have, Same Day Wedding Coordination. This service assures the couple, their family and friends a worry free and memorable day. The couple turns over all of their contracted vendor information into us 4 to 6 weeks out and we do the rest, from the start of the rehearsal to the end of the reception!!! Weddings in New England-Making Your Day Unforgettable!!

8 Reviews for Weddings in New England

8 Weddings in New England Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful personalized ceremony

Paul officiated our wedding ceremony. He truly took the time to transform our story and share it with our guests. We chose to do our own vows and Paul made sure he had all of the important items for ... Read more our ceremony. Throughout the night he checked in on us and celebrated all night long! Thank you Paul for a ceremony we will always remember!

G
Gabriela

Married on 07/22/2018

Paul was amazing! We loved working with him! We found him online and he immediately responded and worked with us literally up to the day. He helped us figure out the ceremony we wanted, timing wise, ... Read more helped us do many edits, and made some wonderful suggestions. He also helped at the rehearsal dinner and day of making sure things were great. He went above and beyond and I truly recommend him! He was very affordable as well, and again we appreciated him going above and beyond to make our day the best.

M
Marianne

Married on 10/08/2017

I met Liz and Paul a year before I even knew I was getting married at another wedding. My boyfriend and I sat with them during the reception of another wedding. They are both wonderful, fun, positive ... Read more positive people and we enjoyed their company at dinner as well as the ceremony Liz performed at the wedding. Fast forward one year and I was planning my own wedding. I contacted Paul who was able to come and perform my ceremony! It must have been fate that we met a year before. Paul's professionalism and attitude are one that I wish more people had. He was prompt and organized in returning all phone calls and emails, and worked with me seamlessly to achieve my vision of a perfect ceremony. He even emailed me on my wedding day to say "happy wedding day! see you in a few!" Can't say enough good things about Paul and Liz, and I have been fortunate enough to be a two of their weddings. -Marianne & Tim Watson