Weddings in the Bahamas

Nassau, BS · View map · Visit website

About Weddings in the Bahamas

Weddings in the Bahamas is a wedding planning business based out of Nassau, Bahamas. Owner and planner Anne Marie Williams can create a beautiful destination wedding package for any couple that will meet all of their desires while still fitting into their budget. This tropical island destination is a great place to enjoy warm weather, meet friendly people, and design a beautiful wedding while working with a team of four talented professionals.

Weddings in the Bahamas offers a variety of wedding packages for couples, such as Vow Renewal, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Cruise Ship Passenger, and other additional package options. These packages are great for couples who need assistance planning their wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Anne Marie offers the following wedding planning services:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

140 Reviews for Weddings in the Bahamas

140 Weddings in the Bahamas Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 08/08/2019

Amazing planner and amazing views!

My fiancé and I initially booked at hard rock punta Cana for our wedding.. Upon hearing the news, we decided it was not safe for us or our guests. We decided to relocate our wedding at the Bahamas. ... Read more We looked at our budget and options.. we happened to google wedding in the Bahamas and Annemarie’s services came up! At first I was skeptical and of course unsure because we were not sure if she really did exist! I can absolutely vouch she exists! Annemarie knew exactly what we wanted, our wedding was absolutely flawless. We decided to choose compass point for our venue- it was well worth it! The views and pictures that our guest took was breathtaking. Annemarie made sure we had everything we need after the wedding, she made sure we had something to eat and that we were settled. If you’re planning a wedding in the Bahamas, make sure you contact Annemarie, you will not regret it.

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Anne Marie was just amazing! Im not sure if thats even good enough to explain how perfect she made my day! Anytime i had questions or a problem she responded fast. She had wonderful options to make ... Read more our day exactly what we envisioned. She just made everything perfect, from arranging transportation for me and my family from our boat to our ceremony to helping us figure something out when we had a serious emergency. Every detail she had perfect for us on the big day! I just could not have imagined a better wedding planner!

Johnny
Johnny Lamb

Married on 05/22/2019

Phenominal

Anne Marie with Weddings in the Bahamas was exceptional. She was patient with all my questions and concerns, helped guide my decisions and was very thorough. She ensured that she spoke with me at ... Read more least one a week, often times more especially as final decisions were made. I highly recommend her services