Weddings N' Such

Tooele, UT · View map

About Weddings N' Such

At Weddings N' Such, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of, a wedding that reflects your personality and style, and, a wedding that you and your guests will delight in. We also want to ensure that we incorporate your design ideas, all of the details important to you, and your vision of what you imagine your special day to be.

With our industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We'll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It's up to you!

Please call or email for pricing information: 801-859-9015 or jessf_16_19@yahoo.com

1 Reviews for Weddings N' Such

1 Weddings N' Such Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 02/14/2005

She was very helpful, loved that she was there to help me with everything. Even when things got a lil sticky she was right there to help me with my wedding reception. Thanks soo much Read more She was very helpful, loved that she was there to help me with everything. Even when things got a lil sticky she was right there to help me with my wedding reception. Thanks soo much

Weddings N' Such FAQ