Weddings on the Beach

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Weddings on the Beach

Weddings on the Beach is a wedding planning business in Cancun, Mexico. They are a full-service destination wedding planning business that serves the Riviera Maya and Tulum. Natalia Schweitzer was born in Santiago, Chile and fell in love with the Riviera Maya in 1998 as a tourist and moved to Mexico in 1999. Natalia has a background in hotel management and tourism. After working at several resorts in Playa del Carmen she opened her own business.

Weddings on the Beach helps couples find the perfect venue and plans every detail with their full-service wedding planning. They are very experienced planning destination weddings and working closely with couples near and far. Their planning services include unlimited communication, venue search, select and manage vendors, budget guidance, timeline creations, layout designs, rehearsal of ceremony, coordination of all events, set up and take down. Natalia thinks of everything so you can be at peace during the planning process and on your special day.

27 Reviews for Weddings on the Beach

27 Weddings on the Beach Reviews

N
Featured
Nayyirah

Married on 01/07/2017

My wedding was at the Villa La Joya on January 7, 2017 and it was PERFECT. It took me a long time to write this testimonial because I could not find the words to describe how incredible Natalia is. ... Read more Living in New York and planning a destination wedding, I knew right away how important it is for us to have a wedding planner. I had searched and spoke to several wedding planners in Mexico (from Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and Tulum). We are SO LUCKY to have found Natalia-- I do not think that this wedding would have been possible without her. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that this wedding was perfect. She is a great communicator, well-organized, and honest. She is an absolute joy to work with and one of the most helpful people I have ever met. She took care of EVERY detail, even items that never crossed my mind. From decorations to payments and even a last minute call for a rainstorm, she handled ALL of it and truly shined as the superstar that she is. She took care of us as if we were family—not just a client. As someone who has read thousands of reviews for wedding planners, trust me--- you can’t get much better than her. She is experienced and professional, she has great taste and recommendations, and she has so many connections in the area--- she literally knows everybody! More so than just from a professional aspect, she is a wonderful person and we are so happy to have met her. When I look back on the day and all of the moving pieces and elements that were involved, I seriously do not know how it would be possible without her. I can’t tell you enough how appreciative we are of all her hard work. I want to buy a flight back to Mexico just to give Natalia a gigantic hug and all of the high-fives. Thank you so much for everything, Natalia.

M
Milena

Married on 03/08/2019

What a wonderful wedding!

Natalia is so easy to work with, which is so important when you're planning an event like a wedding. She always answered all of my many questions, worked within our budget without sacrificing quality ... Read more and put our minds at ease the day of the event. Our day was truly special and everything went off without a hitch under her careful coordination. And I have to shout out the team of rockstar vendors she recommended - she won't steer you wrong.

J
Josh

Married on 01/26/2019

Best Day Ever!!

It's not easy to plan a wedding from a different country, but Natalia made the process so easy and enjoyable! From day 1 to the last dance (or crowd surfing in our case), I cannot describe how ... Read more perfectly everything was executed. Her guidance throughout the process and knowledge of the industry made wedding planning enjoyable instead of stressful. We are forever grateful for the hand she played in making our dreams a reality!