Weddings Romantique

Rockville, MD · View map

About Weddings Romantique

Weddings Romantique is a Maryland-based wedding planning company that specializes in destination weddings throughout Mexico and the Caribbean. They are a unique boutique wedding services company that provides event planning and design in addition to group travel services. Suha and her team have a deep knowledge of the language and culture of a variety of destinations, allowing seamless communication to make the planning process less stressful. Couples looking for guidance and support when planning their destination wedding should book now for an unforgettable experience!

Experience
Owner Suha Pressey has planned and designed numerous stylish and glamorous destination weddings in the Caribbean and Mexico so your wedding will be handled with the utmost of care. She is an accredited Destinations Travel Professional and has been certified as an Association Bridal Consultant with over 15 years of experience in the industry.

Weddings Romantique will provide expertise and resources necessary to plan and execute your customized destination wedding based on your resort wedding venue location. They will take care of the entire wedding planning process to ensure everything runs smoothly on the big day. Weddings Romantique is available for the following services:

• Destination Wedding Plannning

14 Weddings Romantique Reviews

B
Brittney

Married on 07/06/2018

It has been a little over a week since our dream wedding at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall in Jamaica. We have been working with Suha Pressey from Weddings Romantique since last August. I found her through ... Read more a referral and working with her was the best wedding decision we made. I work 40+ hours as a consultant and I knew from the beginning that we needed help planning. I had a vision for a boho chic wedding on the beach but was overwhelmed with the hundreds of options across multiple countries. From start to finish she has helped with everything. Suha helped us quickly problem solve when our original venue didn't work out during the site visit. Her quick action and experience led us to the perfect resort that fit every want and need. Her ability to take our conversations and turn them into a working vision board made it easy for vendors to follow. From wedding decorations on etsy to bridesmaids dresses. She listened intently and provided options that not only fit my budget but added elegance that fit our style to the design. Her wealth of experience sets her apart. She doesn't have just a plan B but C and D as well. This especially came in handy when we ran into some hiccups with the linen distributor 2 weeks before the wedding. Before I even checked my email she had plan B ready to go and even helped us save some money. I'm truly grateful for her financial mind. She worked with us to find alternatives & followed up with the resort on every detail. Her creative vision made our wedding truly dreamy. All of our guests were blown away and some say it was the best vacation they ever had. This is a direct testament to Suha's hard work and loving dedication to her brides. She is a décor genius, organized, gives great relationship advice, and will calm you down when you are on the verge of a bridal breakdown. I am truly grateful for everything she has done and feel I have gained a long time friend. If you are looking for Caribbean/Mexico wedding planner, Suha is the best.

A
Alexis

Married on 11/11/2017

Planning a destination wedding? BOOK.SUHA.ASAP! Seriously. I could not do this without her! She is worth every penny! We are planning a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, and we are 3 months out ... Read more out now! Suha assists and takes on anything and everything you could imagine. She has been there with me from the start; creating a budget, picking the location, choosing a resort, save the dates, invitations, creating our website, handling all hotel accommodations for us and our guest, all vendor coordination, and the many changes I've made to the design. If you have an idea, she can make it happen. Any time I give her even a hint of what I may like, she will track down the details and make it perfect. She is extremely professional, organized, and prompt. You will receive the most amazing follow up emails with tons of details, constant updates to any design changes, and budget updates. If I have a question, it is answered within an hour or so. If a guest has a question, she answers it for me, but I am always in the loop being CC'ed on the message. I just did my site visit down in Cabo, and even the vendors were constantly complimenting her organization and direction to help them create the perfect day for us. Each vendor arrived with specific paperwork and photos from Suha of what we had planned. It was a huge help to have the visuals that day and allowed everyone to be on the same page.

N
Nadine

Married on 08/26/2017

Finding Weddings Romantique and working with Suha for a year and a half to plan our destination wedding was the BEST decision we could have ever made for our special day. Suha immediately went to work ... Read more after our 1st phone call (before the first stage of planning was even paid for), asking questions to get to know us and guide us in the right direction (we had zero idea what we wanted at that point). She was beyond helpful; I received emails with a ton of info based on our conversation right away. From that point on, Suha took charge on what she is genuinely gifted at; custom planning a wedding to fit the bride & groom’s needs & preferences. Her patience and meticulous work, coupled with her background as a financial advisor, allowed her to carefully explain everything, make sure it’s carried out to a T, and keep us within our budget. Her rate is astounding for everything she does. Hours of conversations, dozens of emails, several design concept modifications to get it just right, and a truly unforgettable wedding was carried out (not my biased opinion, just ask our guests!) She is so well acquainted with the hotels she works with, that her clients are given the elite treatment by default. Guidelines with pictures & descriptions she provided the hotel staff and vendors were hard to misunderstand because of how detailed they were. Being the liaison between us and the hotel/vendors was HUGE! She negotiated on our behalf until we were happy, and made sure we met deadlines. She is so knowledgeable about everything to do with weddings, that you can ask her anything – she even found my wedding dress! I feel like Suha became more than our wedding planner, she became a friend. She is a décor genius with elegant taste, and very professional. Most importantly, she is SO passionate about what she does, and it’s evidenced by her work. If you’re planning a Caribbean or Mexican destination wedding, do NOT hesitate and call Suha now! I promise you won’t regret it