Weddings the Island Way

St Thomas, VI · View map · Visit website

About Weddings the Island Way

Weddings the Island Way is a wedding planning business based in St Thomas, Virgin Islands. Erica Hebert, the owner of this business, was inspired to help other couples plan their dream weddings after she planned her very own wedding. It was back in 1988 that she founded her business as the first exclusive wedding service on the island. Since then, it has grown and she now boasts a talented and experienced team who can help couples easily plan their dream wedding in the Caribbean.

Whether you are interested in a simple and intimate wedding or a large and detailed one, the team of planners at Weddings the Island Way will work with you to help plan out all the details to make your vision a reality. There are several packages available to choose from, all of which include the marriage license handling and processing and the court fees. Depending on how much planning you need help with, you can choose from just day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning options.

71 Reviews for Weddings the Island Way

71 Weddings the Island Way Reviews

K
Featured
Kimi

Married on 03/11/2015

Erica & Angela are the BEST. They made my wedding planning stress free and handled every little detail. They were able to answer all of my questions quickly and were so helpful with suggestions and ... Read more recommendations -- from the flowers (which I absolutely LOVED), to our vows, to the music & photography, to the restaurant we chose to eat lunch at following the ceremony. They coordinated and organized everything so quickly and efficiently. Angela & Erica also handled every little problem that came up including a last minute location change of my cruise ship and the brief rain showers prior to the ceremony - all while assuring me that everything would be okay. (The rain passed quickly and we had the most beautiful wedding.) I am so grateful to these two amazing ladies for helping me plan such a perfect day.

Tate
Tate Dewalt

Married on 06/29/2019

Our Perfect Wedding

Weddings the Island Way ensures everything was perfect! From months before, ensuring that the marriage license was ready to go, to the day of running to the store for last minute things, they helped ... Read more us plan, prepare, and execute our perfect wedding day including a ceremony, sunset cruise, and 2 receptions! Thank you! Would highly recommend!!!!

Kathy
Kathy Marks

Married on 06/07/2019

Erica @ Weddings The Island Way Far Exceeded Our Expectations

We hired Erica for my daughter's wedding on 6/7/19 and she was professional, detailed, creative, warm, friendly and experienced. She managed every little detail from the planning, wedding license, ... Read more flowers, music, cake, beach alter and seating, and officiant. She supported my daughter through the pre-anxiety wedding planning emotions all the way through the ceremony. She is a delightful person to work with and we could not have been happier with her services. I highly recommend Erica and Weddings The Island Way!