Hired? Hired

Weddings To Go! Key West

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Weddings To Go! Key West

Weddings to Go! Key West™ is Americas favorite way to get married!

We perform one wedding at a time.

No matter when you want to say "I DO", we're available. 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Our Photographers are among the top photographers in the Florida Keys.
* 3 highly experienced full time professional wedding photographers.
* 5 Licensed Florida Officiants.
* Professional Videographer

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 07/22/2017

Eileen and Ray were AWESOME! They made everything so easy from the first communication to the day of. It was just my now husband and I but our officiant and photographer were both so warm that it ... Read more helped to make this incredible moment and memory filled with even more love. Clearly they love what they do. The photos turned out incredible and although an extra windy beach day, the photographer tried and succeeded working with the wind and capture beautiful photos and memories. Having been blessed with our first child, as nonromantic as insurance is, we decided to treat ourselves and elope with only close, close family and friends knowing. Because both of us are blessed with huge families and many friends, we have a large wedding ceremony happening this July, and sadly I know that this day just won't allow us the time to truly appreciate the fact that "we are becoming husband and wife" which is really special and it should be. But with eloping and using Weddings to Go we were able to really appreciate what we were doing, Marrying Each Other! Lastly, Eileen went above and beyond and secured reservations for us at an incredible restaurant! They coordinated all of the details and it was the most romantic dream dinner. My husband will have a huge challenge for beating that ever! HA! But having many, many people invite us over to congratulate us with champagne, when we explained that we eloped before our traditional wedding, every single person said "that is the smartest thing! I wish we would have done that! I hardly remember our wedding there was so much going on!" Going forward, we have already advised other couples who are engaged to do the same thing, have your big wedding but if you can, take a trip to paradise before and really have the day you say "I do" to one another, as your day! And of course call Eileen or Ray and have Weddings to Go, make it a dream memory come true!!!

L
Leah

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great work, you have amazing photographers. Great choices for flowers, cakes and decorations. Thank you Read more Great work, you have amazing photographers. Great choices for flowers, cakes and decorations. Thank you

B
Bonita

Getting married on 06/22/2019

I Bonita Robles am very happy with the way our ceremony was handled, they made it fill as if your working with family. They took care of everything even though I didn't fill out my contract online (no ... Read more problem) it was done within 5 min. WEDDINGTOGO IS THE WAY TO GO. Thank you for everything.