Weddings Unlimited by Danielle

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Weddings Unlimited by Danielle

A full-service and unique event planning company located in Nashville, Tennessee, Weddings Unlimited by Danielle has been in the industry since 1985. The team at Weddings Unlimited by Danielle specialized in event and wedding planning, coordinating, and decorating by providing seemingly unlimited services and products. To build the dream rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception, couples work with the team to select a wide range of decor and services necessary for their event.

Weddings Unlimited by Danielle has experience in destination and religious weddings, as well as civil unions. Couples can request resources to make the event planning and coordinating process easier. Resources available include budget analysis, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They also collaborate with the planners on selecting elegant table and chair linen rentals, dinnerware and glassware options, and backdrop draping and wall uplighting. Additional services include:

• Day-of coordination

Featured
Phillip

Married on 04/19/2019

An Unforgettable Day

Danielle and her team truly went above and beyond to meet every need and want that occurred-not only by my husband and myself, but the entire wedding party and our immediate family. We simply cannot ... Read more thank her enough for creating a space where our wildest, non-traditional dreams came true! She's now our #LifePlanner and we're are looking forward to big birthdays, baby showers, and anything else we can hire her for in the future. -Ken

Morgan
Morgan Campbell

Married on 07/21/2019

She was efficient, effective, and simply amazing!

Danielle is the absolute best! She made planning/having my wedding the smoothest process. Without her, I literally don’t know what I would’ve done. She is DEFINITELY worth every penny. I love her! Read more Danielle is the absolute best! She made planning/having my wedding the smoothest process. Without her, I literally don’t know what I would’ve done. She is DEFINITELY worth every penny. I love her!

Kelley
Kelley Mabon

Married on 07/21/2019

Kelley - Maid of Honor

I have nothing but positive things to say about Danielle and her staff at Weddings Unlimited! I’ve had the pleasure to work with her TWICE as the maid of honor when my sister and best friend got ... Read more married. She is very organized and her communication is great. She goes above and beyond to be sure the wedding plans align with the bride’s vision, and her customer service is impeccable! As to be expected, last minute hiccups happen.... but you don’t have to worry with Danielle as your planner. When problems arose, she was quick to provide provide workable solutions (yes solutionS... plural!) which put everyone at ease! Also, her creativity is unmatched! Her floral arrangements, calligraphy, and backdrops are to die for! Additionally, she will ensure everything is on track while coordinating with vendors on the day of your event. I promise, you will NOT regret booking with her! Thanks, Danielle, for all that you do!