Weddings Unlimited, Inc.

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Weddings Unlimited, Inc.

Weddings Unlimited, Inc. is a professional destination wedding and honeymoon consulting firm, located in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area, with a satellite office in Houston, Texas. Our services cover full planning in the Bahama Islands, Jamaica, Mexico, Central America and Europe.

How are we different from a travel agent? You have the option of bringing us along to make sure your special wedding day is all that it can be!

We also do full service design and coordination locally and elsewhere in the USA.

Joyce C. Smith, Master Bridal Consultant™

History:

Joyce Smith, the principal of Weddings Unlimited, founded the business after conducting a family wedding. The need to creatively and effectively bring together many different facets of a wedding was readily apparent in her entrepreneurial vision.

Experience:

She has successfully provided wedding services for well over a decade to a broad array of clients, including Grammy Award winner Peter Frampton. At the Cincinnati Art Museum, Border’s Books, Joseph Beth Bookstore and the Cincinnati Public Library, she has conducted professional seminars for prospective brides. Her comments and recommendations have been regularly reported in Cincinnati Wedding Magazine and the Cincinnati Enquirer. Recognized as a local authority, she has made featured appearances on Cincinnati TV stations, Channel 12 (CBS), Channel 9 (ABC) and Channel 19 (Fox). National Bridal Guide Magazine has interviewed her several times, the latest being September/October of 2007.

6 Reviews for Weddings Unlimited, Inc.

6 Weddings Unlimited, Inc. Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 07/24/2010

Joyce was awesome. Her vast experience and ability to suggest vendors and deliver - helped make my day as a bride just about perfect! It sure was nice to be able to relax and enjoy the day. Read more Joyce was awesome. Her vast experience and ability to suggest vendors and deliver - helped make my day as a bride just about perfect! It sure was nice to be able to relax and enjoy the day.

J
Joan

Married on 07/24/2010

`The above: quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value for cost and flexibility score five stars with this "mother of the bride. " The bride lives in Caifornia and the wedding took ... Read more place at the parent's farm. That was a "double duty" for the planner and the jplanner lived up to all the above categories. sometimes giving 110% of her energy.```

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/24/2009

My husband & I dreamed of being married in Costa Rica. It was a place I had on my bucket list of things do see & when I met my husband & found out he was from there I knew there was no other place for ... Read more us to have our wedding. I first thought that since he was from Costa Rica it would be easy to plan because he knew so much about the country, but we realized quickly that we needed help planning our "perfect" wedding. I contacted Weddings Unlimited & think it was the best decision I have ever made!! Joyce was everything we hoped for in a planner & more! Her incredible attention to detail & extreme professionalism, coupled with her care for our relationship & making sure I knew I could rely on her made her an absolute delight to work with!! Even from afar, Joyce was able to orchestrate an experience of a lifetime!! The miles between her & the actual event made no difference to her. Her vast knowledge of the wedding industry & her experience put me at such ease. My husband loved her & she treated all of us as if we were part of her family! I can't say enough wonderful things about Joyce!! Thank you! I highly recommend Weddings Unlimited!! It will be the best decision YOU ever make too!!!