Weddings Via Val

Barcelona · View map

About Weddings Via Val

Thinking of getting married in Barcelona but don’t know where to start? Highly experienced wedding planner Valerie O’Donoghue will listen to your needs and wants, give advice and recommendations as appropriate and then personally co-ordinate everything just as you would want.

Valerie prides herself on providing a highly personalized service; there are no packages, no deals, just your wedding as you want it. You work via Valerie, she is your voice on the ground, she communicates on your behalf with the venue, hotels, catering companies, florist, church, restaurant, hair & beauty salon, transport company, dj, guitarist, jazz band, flamenco dancer or whatever suppliers may suit your needs.

Valerie will also be personally present for the entire wedding to ensure its overall smooth running. Contact Valerie, she is here so you don’t have to be!

Mail info@weddingsviaval.com or call 34 630470377

51 Reviews for Weddings Via Val

51 Weddings Via Val Reviews

J
Julie

Married on 10/27/2018

Creating your wedding vision with ease

Having a destination wedding is no easy task, though if you have amazing guidance and advice from Val and Africa from Weddings Via Val, you will not have to worry about a thing. They created our ... Read more magical and fairy tale Spanish wedding in Sitges at Casa Felix. I can be quite controlling and OCD, even maybe worse as a bride, though their organization and attention to detail put me at ease as they created my vision. (My family and friends told me they expected bridezilla yet I was strangely calm through the wedding weekend). I wanted extravagant flowers and color with a romantic feel--Val and Africa captured the Spanish vibes, the weather, the many international guests, and the love that was shared. They are extremely knowledgeable, forward thinking, tri-lingual! and they truly understand brides (and how crazy we can be!). They and all the vendors they recommended, have a calming effect on the wedding which allows you to know they have complete control and grace to ensure you have the most epic wedding. They work perfectly together, so trust their recommendations on vendors, venues and scheduling. I have no idea how we could have ever pulled off our wedding in 6 months without their professional guidance and planning. It was truly amazing day because of Val and Africa (and team). If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I still have no clue because they took care of every detail. Thank you again for making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. Also, our 60 guests are still in awe! Cue the tears…

S
Susie

Married on 10/06/2018

Valerie was a lifesaver when I was in the midst of a meltdown trying to organise our wedding in Barcelona. She wasn't actually available to plan our wedding because she already had a client getting ... Read more married on the same day, but she still went out of her way to chat to me on the phone for ages and give me some wonderful advice, which led to me finding my perfect venue! She was also kind enough to send me lists of vendors. Nothing was too much trouble for her. I wish she could have been available to plan our wedding (but she's clearly busy, and I'm not surprised!), but she really helped steer me in the right direction and I finally feel like things are under control! Thanks so much!

Sean
Sean Cunningham

Married on 10/06/2018

Nothing Short of Amazing

Valerie and her team helped plan our wedding in Catalonia in early October 2018. From the very first Skype call to the last interactions on the weekend of the wedding it was simply a pleasure and a ... Read more privilege to work with and get to know Valerie. I know most people will surely think of their wedding day as one of the best days in their lives and so will find it hard to say anything negative about anything to with the experience, the occasion and anyone involved. But even with all that in mind, we cannot think of having had anyone else involved in the wedding but Valerie and the girls. We were at home in Ireland while WeddingsViaVal did the organising in Sitges. We spent the day at ease without needing to organise one single thing. We laughed and cried the whole way through. The ultimate testament is in the guests - most of whom told us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. The food, the ceremony, the simplicity (Weddings Via Val never forced added expense to our wedding which could have been beneficial to them - they simply listened to want we wanted and made it happen) and the organisation. We will never forget this very special day and never forget Valerie and the team for all they have done for us. Outstanding in every respect!