Weddings by Lowell

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Weddings by Lowell

Weddingsbylowell in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Lowell Gannon has been creating and performing memorable wedding ceremonies since 1992. He works hard to understand a couple’s beliefs, visions, and desires for their ceremony, then puts readings and words together to reflect who you both are. Whether you want a traditional ceremony of your faith or a spiritual celebration that is lighthearted yet sacred, Weddingsbylowell will turn your ceremony into the very best part of your day.

Services

Lowell Gannon is a non-denominational wedding officiant, specializing in Inter-Faith ceremonies performing religious, and spiritual, . He supports couples, including couples of the LGBTQ community. You have a choice of adding custom vows, as well as a Unity Candle (indoors only) or a Sand Ceremony ritual into your ceremony. Lowell Gannon also offers premarital counseling for couples to build a foundation of love and understanding before their big day.

Areas Covered

Lowell Grannon serves all of Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, but is willing to travel throughout Florida.

48 Reviews for Weddings by Lowell

48 Weddings by Lowell Reviews

K
Featured
Krysta

Married on 02/17/2018

I want to first thank Lowell for being a part of my special day. He was super helpful through out my planning process and very nice as we went through out plans. I had many questions and he was 100% ... Read more all the time. He was super nice and responsive through out this time. We spoke mostly on the phone but when I met him for the first time it was like he was part of the family! Thank you so much for everything!!

S
Stephanie Dickie

Married on 04/06/2019

Memorable Experience

Lowell was friendly, attentive with suggestions as I had many questions. The ceremony was beautiful between the words as well as the monotone of Lowell’s voice. My guests were in tears at how ... Read more beautiful the ceremony waa

Kimy
Kimy

Married on 08/18/2018

We met with Lowell after our last officiant totally disappeared on us. He was quick to respond and set up a meeting with us. If we had questions along the way, he was an email, phone call, or text ... Read more away! He was very accommodating and listened to what we wanted. He was patient and friendly and walked us through each step up until our wedding day. If you want someone who is all of these and more, then please choose Lowell. Thank you for being there and helping us become Husband & Wife!!