The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings

Corona, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings

The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings is an elegant banquet hall wedding venue located in Corona, California. Couples can enjoy this luxurious Tuscan villa with exceptional features like market lights, courtyard fountain, and stunning views of the rolling hills. This idyllic venue offers elegance and luxury for a range of wedding celebrations.

Facilities and Capacity

The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings offers stylish and spacious event spaces to enhance your special day. The meticulously manicured lawn offers an ideal green area to hold a magical wedding ceremony. This area offers wonderful valley and mountain scenery that provides the perfect view for your vow exchange. For your cocktail hour, your guests can enjoy the spacious outdoor terrace with market lights. Patio heaters can be provided to keep your guests warm. The Grand Ballroom can accommodate up to 225 guests for a fairytale reception. Vaulted ceilings and neutral decor make this space ideal for creating the wedding vision of your dreams. Two get-ready rooms are available on-site so that each of your wedding parties can prepare for the celebrations in comfort.

The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings offers premier catering services to enhance your day. Couples can choose from a range of menu options to suit their event style and needs. Setup and cleanup are provided by the dedicated staff on-site, giving you less to worry about on your big day. The Retreat by Wedgewood Weddings offers four versatile event-planning packages to enhance your special day. These include Build-your-own, Classic, Premier, and Elite. The dedicated Wedgewood Weddings team are happy to work with all couples to customize any package to ensure your individual needs are met. Package highlights include:

• Rehearsal walk-through

Alexandrea
Alexandrea

Married on 07/29/2018

Look no further!

I want to start off by saying if you are looking for the dream wedding venue LOOK NO FURTHER! I just got married here on 07.29.2018. Absolutely everything was like a dream come true. The venue is in a ... Read more gated community and has the most exquisite views. My family (which is hard to impress) was blown away. Caitlin, where to being? She was a dream come true you truly cannot get any better then her!! I didn't feel like she was my coordinator i felt she was my friend and we had been friends for years. She understood exactly what I was looking for and helped it come to light. She was there for me every step of the way! She helped me to ensure I was staying on top of all the details, coordinate with vendors, my constant calls on little things I wanted to change/add thought the entire process and on my wedding day she helped wipe my tears (both my parents have passed so it was a very emotional time for me), made me laugh to prevent me from running my make-up, bustle my dress and dealt with a bunch of stuff that never was even a blip on my radar because of her. I have to give her a special thank you for encouraging me to do a first look. She shared her person experience when she got married and my husband and I were so moved by it that we changed our minds and did a first look and I am so glad that we did!!! That moment was so perfect and special and did NOT take anything away from our Ceremony. The food was out of this world the chef did an amazing job!! everyone complemented us on how amazing dinner was and how they couldn't stop eating. This was a destination wedding for everyone including us and when you have a destination wedding guest expectations are always higher. The Retreat surpassed everyone expectations and left everyone speechless. I've had friends and friends of friends contact me regarding the amazing photos and ask questions about the venue and I tell everyone the same. Go to the Retreat, have Caitlin as your coordinator and you will have the wedding of your dreams if not better.

M
Monica

Married on 06/28/2018

My wedding was absolutely perfect! Kaitlyn our wedding coordinator was so amazing and made our day 100% stress free. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely the best service, food, and most ... Read more beautiful venue you could ask for!! ❤️

J
Jenavie

Married on 06/23/2018

We had such a great experience having our wedding at the Wedgewood Retreat. The staff members were awesome and kept the planning process very smooth and well organized. We loved the fact that everyone ... Read more there works as a team, so if you don't work with the same person, they still come through with all of your requests and maintain a clear communication. They made our Wedding Day a dream come true. We are so happy with the service provided from the beginning to end of planning and execution. Thanks to Caitlyn, Krystal, and Reanne for all the help provided during our appointments and phone calls. Amia was our coordinator for the day and she did an amazing job. Ceasar was our banquet captain and we absolutely enjoyed having him. He was so accommodating and provided great service. We were also very happy with the DJ, Kyle who had great energy and did such a great job with all of the music queues and announcements. Overall everything exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have picked a better spot to host our special day.