The Sterling Hotel by Wedgewood Weddings

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Sterling Hotel by Wedgewood Weddings

The Sterling Hotel by Wedgewood Weddings is a picturesque hotel wedding venue located in Sacramento, California. Just steps away from the State Capitol and governor’s mansion, this venue comes with exceptional features like a stained glass rotunda, glass chandeliers, mature trees, mirrored archways, and Victorian architecture. Couples choose this space for its unique Victorian charm. Guests love the option to stay overnight, be directly downtown, and the many photo opportunities.

Facilities and Capacity

This sophisticated, historic hotel provides a plethora of beautiful spaces for a variety of wedding celebrations. The stained-glass rotunda offers a breathtaking ceremony space for couples to exchange their vows. The picturesque courtyard offers an ideal cocktail reception area. The indoor ballroom provides an elegant event space featuring crown molding and mirrored archways. High ceilings and crystal chandeliers give the room a sense of grandeur, with space for up to 200 guests for a beautiful reception event. The neutral decor makes this space easily adaptable to your personal wedding vision. Get-ready rooms are available on site for your convenience. The venue is wheelchair accessible and parking is provided on site.

Rental of this idyllic Victorian hotels gives couples exclusive use of the array of event spaces for their special celebration. Catering and beverage service is provided by the venue by their experienced staff to facilitate a full-service experience. The dedicated event staff at The Sterling Hotel by Wedgewood Weddings offer a range of planning services to ensure your day is flawless. These include:

• Timeline creation
  • Rehearsal walk-through
  • First-Look coordination
  • Final send-off arrangement
  • Vendor coordination
  • Furniture arrangement
  • Guest direction

Location

Wedgewood Weddings Sterling Hotel is beautifully located downtown and easily reachable from Sacramento, El Dorado, Amador, and Solano Counties. This unique venue attracts couples seeking a destination wedding as well as couples from Sacramento, Elk Grove, Davis, Vacaville, Fairfield, Yuba City, Folsom, Vallejo, Stockton, Antioch, Auburn, Roseville, Manteca, Modesto, Oakdale, Concord, Napa, and Placerville.

19 Reviews for The Sterling Hotel by Wedgewood Weddings

19 The Sterling Hotel by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

A
Angelina

Married on 01/15/2019

The perfect day ❤️

I can’t remember names (just because I suck at that) BUT the ladies were a pleasure to work with! Everything was really easy and affordable! My husband and I had a small wedding of 20 people and it’s ... Read more hard to find a vendor that looks nice for a small wedding... this place was perfect. The ballroom was beautiful and amazing for reception. The food was delicious and the servers were fantastic. They really made sure things went smoothly for me and my nervous self. Thank you staff at the Sterling Hotel, for the best day of my life. ❤️

M
Maria

Married on 08/18/2018

Although this was the second wedding for me and my husband, they made our time truly a memorable one. Kelsey was very detailed, to every bits and pieces you can think of. We included everything in our ... Read more package except the photographer and videographer. Our officiant was Rev Rick Tan. He helped us personalize our vows and our DJ was Preston Murray. He gave a great life to our wedding reception. Our coordinator Hannah was superb and overall they have been so instrumental to the great memories we treasure because it was just so amazing! Our guests were pleased and nothing but great comments. One even said that my party was very elegant. Thank you team Wedgewood Sterling Hotel.

S
Shivon

Married on 05/18/2018

I am not a review type person, but I felt it would not be right if I didn't say how much I appreciate the staff, and Kaylie and Kylie (sorry if I spelled your names wrong) They were absolutely ... Read more FANTASTIC!!! They worked with me and made my wedding day the literal day of my dreams! Everything from the getting dressed to the saying goodbye was PERFECT!! They do all the work. I just got dressed (which seemed like a lot too) I have only been married now going on two weeks so I don't have the pics yet, but when I get some I will post! IT was PERFECT. Thank you doesn't seem to suffice at all!