Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings

Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort is a country club wedding venue located in Chandler, Arizona. If you are interested in a desert oasis setting in which to exchange your vows, this venue will definitely not disappoint. While you will be situated in the desert, you will be surrounded by lush golf course views everywhere you turn. The courses are highlighted with cascading stone waterfalls and plenty of shade trees. Not only is the landscape gorgeous, but this area is also known for its vibrant sunsets, which will surely add the perfect finale to your wedding. With this much natural beauty surrounding you, your unforgettable dream wedding at the resort awaits.

Facilities and Capacity
At the Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort, couples will find a variety of both indoor and outdoor sites which can be used for the bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The interior features plenty of warm and cozy touches. There are lots of wood, stone, and exposed beams in the ceiling which add a lovely rustic touch. The venue is also filled with extensive windows to allow in natural light and scenic views. A grand ballroom is available inside and can easily accommodate up to 200 of your loved ones. Couples can also select from the various outdoor spaces. There is a stone wall, which offers a neutral backdrop for weddings of all styles. This space is situated right on a lawn area and provides a private setting in which to host your wedding. Scattered throughout the property are water features as well as a fire pit to keep your entire wedding party entertained.

The team at Wedgewood Ocotillo Golf Resort will truly take care of you and your guests leading up to and on your wedding day. The venue is known for not only its hospitality but also its great value. You can choose from all-inclusive packages as well as have the team handle all your setup and cleanup needs so you can put all your focus on celebrating your love story. The venue also gives couples the option of choosing from a variety of event rentals ranging from audio equipment to furniture, to make planning the big day much easier.

Location

Wedgewood Weddings Ocotillo is close to Maricopa, Pinal, and Gila Counties. This beautiful wedding location attracts couples seeking a destination wedding as well as in-love duos from Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Sun Lakes, Casa Blanca, Sacaton, Glendale, Peoria, Goodyear, Tolleson, Apache Junction, Guadalupe, Queen Creek, Maricopa, San Tan Valley, and Paradise Valley.

45 Reviews for Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings

45 Ocotillo Golf Resort by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

Featured
User6059577

2+ years ago

From the beginning to the end, this place was PHENOMENAL! We seriously would not have been able to have the wedding we did without the amazing staff here at the resort. They were kind, patient, and ... Read more got things done when it was crunch time. Both my wife and I, along with our families, had an amazing time. I would recommend them to anyone getting married (I already have!). Shout out to Christina and Danielle, along with the rest of the staff, for an amazing experience. We thank you all very very very much!!!!

Arianna
Arianna Harrington

Getting married on 05/08/2020

Enjoyable and Professional

Working with Blayne and Natalia at “wedgewood weddings Ocotillo” was the best decision my fiancé and I made during the wedding planning period. They have wonderful amenities and are very personable. Read more Working with Blayne and Natalia at “wedgewood weddings Ocotillo” was the best decision my fiancé and I made during the wedding planning period. They have wonderful amenities and are very personable.

A
A Johnson

Married on 05/04/2019

Unforgettable!

Wedgewood at Ocotillo exceeded all of my expectations! My husband and I are from Arizona but currently live in North Carolina and when we got engaged, we knew we wanted a true Arizona wedding. We ... Read more contacted Wedgewood and my mom, sisters, and maid of honor scheduled an appointment to see the venue and skyped me in. It was beautiful and we committed immediately! I only ever saw the venue twice in person before the big day but Blayne & Natalia made the whole process so easy. they sent me everything I needed, were quick to respond to emails, and even made a last minute change the day of the wedding when I asked. Planning a wedding can be stressful, particularly for an out of town bride but I could not be more happy with how everything turned out. I would get married here over and over again if I could!