San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings

San Ramon, CA · View map · Visit website

About San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings

San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings is a romantic country club wedding venue located in San Ramon, California. This venue offers wonderful views, scenic ceremony spaces, an elegant ballroom, and much more to create your dream wedding event. This venue is ideal for couples that seek a sophisticated venue that is steeped in nature and natural light for a grand wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings offers idyllic indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate a variety of wedding events. Couples can enjoy celebrating an engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception at this secluded yet convenient property. Exchange your vows under the white arbor with ceremony seating on the luscious lawn. The glittering lake provides the ideal backdrop for your ceremony while the nearby Willow trees provide shade and greenery. The spacious reception hall can comfortably accommodate up to 350 guests for a grand wedding soiree. The ballroom offers a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows which allows natural light to brighten your celebration and provides views across the manicured landscape. The neutral decor of the reception hall interior allows couples to impart their individual wedding vision on the space to make it truly their own for their day. The private get-ready room on site offers ample space for all of the necessary preparations for you and your wedding party. Free parking is provided on site, and the stunning grounds of this property offers wonderful wedding photo opportunities to help make your day even more memorable.

San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings offers a variety of all-inclusive wedding packages to ensure that your needs are exceeded for your special day. Each package is fully customizable to suit your individual preferences. The San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings dedicated planning team is on hand to make sure your day flows smoothly, offering timeline creation, rehearsal walkthrough, first-look coordination, furniture arrangement, and much more. These experienced professionals can also introduce you to many tried and trusted vendors to enhance your special day. Many San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings rental packages includes in-house catering and bar services, along with linens, a personalized cake, centerpieces, and more.

44 Reviews for San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings

44 San Ramon by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

S
Featured
Susan Leung

Married on 11/17/2018

Wedgewood, San Ramon

My husband and I highly recommend Wedgewood, San Ramon if anyone is looking for a wedding venue. We ended up choosing Wedgewood, San Ramon, for our wedding. I love the fact that ceremony and reception ... Read more was at one location and that there was plenty of parking. The entire Wedgewood team did an awesome job from start to finish. We first met with Devin, she showed us the venue and the breakdown of our package. Melodye did an awesome job at our phone appointment, details appointment and our final appointment. She made sure our wedding vision came to life with such ease. We couldn't do it without her as she was there every step of the way. Heather did a wonderful job as our rehearsal/day of coordinator. I must admit it was a challenge because we had a super big entourage. She made sure we were doing fine and always made sure she was there if we needed anything. Lastly, after Heather left for the night, Kyle and his team, always checked in with us and made sure everything was perfect and that he was around if we needed him. The entire Wedgewood team was great. We can't thank you enough for the time, patience, help with planning and the execution of our wedding. We love you guys!!!

Cheryl
Cheryl Chou

Getting married on 05/03/2021

Highly Recommend San Ramon Wedgewood Weddings

I LOVE SAN RAMON WEDGEWOOD WEDDINGS SO INCREDIBLY MUCH! We had shopped around at a few vendors to host our wedding, however, once I walked around the property and received a price quote, I knew this ... Read more was the best place to have our wedding. From the very beginning, our experience with Wedgewood was AMAZING! They are very knowledgeable, patient, and very responsive. The Wedgewood team literally did a large majority of the work. The staff members are so incredibly excited, kind, and helpful! If I had questions or concerns, the team was very quick to respond to my e-mails and phone calls. The day of the wedding, Mandy, the BEST wedding coordinator, made a comment that I was very relaxed for a bride. I thought about this later, and honestly, it is because I had her and the team there! They took care of everything! All I did was show up, look beautiful and enjoyed the day! I am so incredibly blessed to have found this amazing group of talented people! My wedding day is very much one of the BEST days of my life!

S
Sharon Flores

Married on 07/20/2019

Wedgewood San Ramon made my wedding dream come true!

My fiancé then & husband now were planning a wedding in less than 40 days! Wedgewood San Ramon took care of us those entire 40 days. Mandy, our wedding coordinator was super friendly as was the rest ... Read more of the staff. I have so much to say about this venue & about the staff. They made our wedding a dream!!! Every single guest said it was a wedding like in the movies!!! & I will not lie, it truly felt like it was. Ivonne, our banquet captain took great care of us & our guests. When we came the first time to see the venue, Olivia showed us around & made sure to stay in touch with us after. Overall, this is the place to get married at. I was stressed out but that was all on me. Mandy & the rest of the staff made sure this wedding was stress free the day of & let me tell you, they succeeded in that. Thank you all so much we cannot emphasize how grateful we are for you all at wedgewood for making our dream happen!!!! We wish we could do it all over again. Will for sure renew our vows here!!! Do not think twice, book this venue ASAP I promise you will not regret it! Love you all at Wedgewood my husband & I are more than 100% satisfied!