Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings

San Jose, CA · View map · Visit website

About Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings

Nestled in the Santa Teresa Hills, Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings is a country club wedding venue located in San Jose, California. With sweeping views of the surrounding hill country, the venue’s scenic property pairs beautifully with unforgettable occasions. Its reception ballroom creates a cozy yet elegant atmosphere where guests can fully immerse themselves in the celebratory spirit. With an event team available to help bring wedding dreams to life, this hilltop retreat is sure to be the perfect setting for the perfect day.

Facilities and Capacity

This country club’s location boasts breathtaking vistas of the Almaden Valley. Embraced by some of California’s most picturesque landscape, the venue overlooks serene natural scenes that blend into a glittering urban municipality. Couples can mark the beginning of their lives together on the green event lawns and later on, relax next to the outdoor fireplace or water fountain. A built-in outdoor bar provides a charming place for wedding guests to mingle during the transition between ceremony and reception. For wedding dinners and dances, the clubhouse offers a refined indoor space that brings the beautiful outdoor sights in, with several spacious windows. Its interior design features authentic exposed stone and woodwork and an indoor fireplace can be found inside the banquet hall. Get-ready suites are available to use on-site, providing a private and comfortable place for couples to prepare for their big day. This location affords an entirely exclusive experience and features wheelchair-accessible facilities as well as on-location visitor’s parking.

The event services at Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings provide couples with all of the necessary resources and helpful assistance that they may need. The in-house event professionals offer assistance to ensure that every detail is in place, from event design and decor to sensational wedding entertainment. An on-location wedding planner oversees smooth operations of both the ceremony and reception while providing other helpful event support along the way. Some other services available to couples planning their once-in-a-lifetime event at Boulder Ridge include:

• Event setup and teardown
  • A variety of available event rental items
  • Us of audiovisual equipment

Rayssa
Rayssa

Getting married on 02/21/2020

Super recommend

Everything going really good so far! Read more Everything going really good so far!

C
Catherine

Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing wedding venue

If you are looking for a beautiful, organized, stress free wedding, Wedgewood is the way to go! I had my wedding 10 days ago and I cannot get over how amazing everything turned out. When I was looking ... Read more looking for wedding venues about a year ago, Boulder Ridge caught my eye with the beautiful location on top of Almaden Valley overlooking San Jose. I was born in raised in San Jose so this was a perfect location. My husband and I drove to Boulder Ridge just to check it out and as we were heading up the hill, all of the greenery, boulders, and even deers caught our attention and we immediately fell in love. We made an appointment for more information a week later. Our Proposal appointment was with Lauren. She was very nice and helpful. She gave us a tour of where the ceremony and reception were held which was even more perfect then I imagined. She helped plan out our proposal and was thorough in explaining the packages and how we can remove or add items. She explained that they provide catering, bar service and also have vendors that they work with so you don’t have to look for any other vendors. We left the appointment knowing that Wedgewood Boulder Ridge would be THE VENUE to have our wedding. We accepted the proposal a few days later and Lauren also helped us finalize our contract. We had our 4 months out meeting with Tori. She was very friendly and also very helpful and went over our timeline with us including all the details of what we wanted. Our 4 weeks out phone appointment was with Lauren and just like before, she was very helpful and confirmed everything on our timeline. Even after our phone call, I kept calling her because I kept forgetting things to add or ask, she was very nice and understanding. Our final appointment was with Heather, she was also our coordinator for our rehearsal and wedding day. Heather was fantastic through it all! I was so pleased with how everything was set up the day of the wedding. I had tried to make all of my decorations organized when I turned them into her and even had a list of what and where to place things and Heather did an amazing job! She was very attentive to us and our bridal party and was always checking in on us and always asked if we needed anything. I honestly do not know what I have done without her. She was there to tell us what was next on our agenda and was so nice and bubbly through it all. With all my nerves that was going on before the ceremony, she made me feel so calm and comfortable and made sure we were all taken care of. Heather was amazing, my wedding turned out to be so beautiful, better than I imagined and I’m so thankful for her help. I give her an A+++++++ After Heather’s shift was over, the Banquet Captain(I’m so sorry I cannot remember her name) was also very attentive and even made sure all of our decorations were packed and ready to go at the end of the night. What made me choose this venue was they do EVERYTHING for you! You just need to pick what you want and show up on your big day! I’m not one to plan events, mainly because of the stress, but booking with Wedgewood took all of the stress away. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the location was, how good the food was, how awesome the DJ and photo booth people were, and how nice ALL OF THE STAFF were during the event. I’m so happy that I chose Wedgewood Boulder Ridge for one of the biggest moments of my life. Thank you Heather and the Wedgewood Staff for everything!!!

Esther
Esther

Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My sister and I decided to have a double wedding, which came with all the issues of regular wedding planning times 2. The easiest thing for us to agree on was this beautiful venue. What really sold me ... Read more was the coordinators Angela and Tori. The Wedgewood process is easy enough but these two ladies really took it up a notch. They made planning as easy as breathing and were supportive and encouraging throughout the entire process. The vendors that we used that were connected to the venue ( flowers, DJ, cake) were just as amazing and flexible. I was scared I’d be pressured into something that would put me over budget but they were amazing and really worked with us. The day of the wedding they were amazing !!! It was so beautiful, I’m still in awe. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful verything was and even how awesome Angela was. I would 100% do my wedding here again and my husband and I were even talking about vow renewals in like 10 years and the only place we would want to host it at is this venue. Hope this helps and that if your planning a wedding that you consider this venue. Once you meet Angela and Tori, you’ll be sold!