Wedideas.com

Melbourne Beach, Florida · View map

About Wedideas.com

At Wedideas.com we specialize in the Highest Quality of Flower Reproductions: Natural Touch Flowers. These flowers are so realistic even to the touch, that we hear all the time "Nobody ever knew they were not real!"

We work very closely with Brides locally and online to create the Flowers of your Dreams!

We have a Design Studio you can visit in Melbourne Beach, FL. We serve Brides and Customers all over Brevard County and Orange County. We have been working locally for over 12 years.

We create bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower wands, baskets, centerpieces and many more arrangements custom designed for each customer. You can choose from hundreds of designs in our website or send us your ideas and inspirations boards and we will create a design just for you.

Call us for an appointment at
321.250.8191. You dream it, we make it!

142 Reviews for Wedideas.com

142 Wedideas.com Reviews

Kathy
Kathy Koch

Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful flowers!

We live in Chicago but had our wedding in Panama City, Florida on the beach. Since we weren’t there in person during the planning stages, I opted for faux flowers to make sure the colors would look ... Read more exactly how we wanted. I ordered my bouquet, boutonnières, and a wreath for the arbor. Everything was beautiful and exactly how I pictured! I would definitely recommend them and am looking forward to holding onto my bouquet forever!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 05/15/2019

Best Experience Ever!!!

I would definitely recommend them! I ordered my bouquet and boutonnieres and then found out they could also do matching flower petals. My order arrived right on time and wrapped up so delicately my ... Read more flowers were absolutely perfect! The colors were beautiful and everything came together wonderfully. I am so glad I found them on this site as well as etsy.

S
SaVannah

Married on 04/27/2019

My wedding

The bouquets/boutonnières/corsages for my wedding were so beautiful and looked so real! I hated the thought of spending so much money on flowers to only through them away at the end of the night. Now ... Read more I can keep them forever and paid a fraction of the cost I would’ve for real ones!