Wedlock Cinema

Santa Rosa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Wedlock Cinema

Wedlock Cinema is a celebrity wedding videography and photography company based in Santa Rosa, California, who primarily services the Napa Valley area. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning company is a small team of filmmakers with over 15 years of experience in the film industry who specialize in crafting cinematic and artistic films for couples in love. Wedlock Cinema provides couples a creative and stylistic approach of capturing the most romantic moments of their special day. The filmmakers go with the flow of the wedding day with a dedicated and relaxed style of filming that is sure to delight couples for many years to come.

Wedlock Cinema offers the following services for your wedding day:

FREE drone coverage to all (Availability and regulations permitting) <3

• Blu-Ray
  • DVD
  • Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • Gimbals, cranes, jibs, dollies, sliders, whatever you want

11 Reviews for Wedlock Cinema

11 Wedlock Cinema Reviews

N
Featured
Natalie

Married on 08/07/2016

First let me say that I created a weddingwire. Com account specifically to leave a review here. This is not something I'd normally take the effort to do but our videographer was so talented and kind to ... Read more us on a day we'll never forget. My husband and I got the highlights package, which was around $2500 at the time we booked it and a steal for the level of quality we received. Our main film is 8 minutes and includes some wonderful moments neither of us managed to witness on the actual day itself. Weddings are so busy and it's easy to miss things, so it's great having a great deal of candid shots. We also got a short film which is perfect for Facebook. The mood of the day was clearly considered when the films were shot and edited. We'll cherish them forever and will highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

T
T'Keyah

Married on 01/21/2018

During the wedding, my sister had a panic attack for reasons I can't get into. Sean was so understanding and kind, bringing a calming energy to all of us. Soon my sister was smiling and laughing again ... Read more like before and I'm sure we owe this partially to Sean. We all cried when we saw the video. The lenses he used made us all look so glamorous and the way the footage was edited really enhanced the mood!

A
Abbie

Married on 07/14/2017

We booked the Ultimate package because we wanted the whole ceremony and toasts. This came with three videos and they were all beautiful and unique in different ways. I also want to thank Sean because ... Read more he helped us out by editing some of our home movies for us into a really nice compilation so we could show it during our reception. He was happy to give us a custom quote and work within our budget.