Wedlock Officiants

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Wedlock Officiants

Based in Denver, Colorado, Wedlock Officiants is a wedding service run by ordained officiants Scot Sanders and Micah Sturr, who preside over weddings throughout the local area, including Boulder, Vail, Estes Park, and the Front Range. Each officiant has a different outlook, but they both believe that each ceremony is all about the couples. Their ceremonies include family traditions, religious and non-religious elements, and any particular traits that reflect the couple's uniqueness.

Wedlock Officiants features unity ceremonies that create a strong symbolism for couples and families. This can include a sand ceremony, unity candles, a flower ceremony, jumping the broom, a seedling ceremony, handfasting, bread and salt, a time capsule, and wishing stones. The structure for the traditional ceremony includes an opening, vows, the ring ceremony, and the declaration of marriage that contains readings and whichever special unity ceremony the couple chooses. Wedlock Officiants provides services for civil unions; non-religious, single-religion, or interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals. They also participate in rehearsals to make sure everything goes according to plan.

75 Reviews for Wedlock Officiants

75 Wedlock Officiants Reviews

Elizabeth
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Officiant in CO

I cannot say enough good things about Scot and Wedlock Officiants! I am a violinist in Denver and have literally been to hundreds of weddings. I can easily say that Scot's ceremony was the most ... Read more beautiful, well organized, and thoughtful that I have ever seen. He was always quick to respond and the process for creating a ceremony specific to us was absolutely flawless. Scot even mailed in our marriage license for us! Everything was beyond my wildest dreams. If you are on the fence about hiring Wedlock Officiants, just do it! You will be thankful you did!

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent Work

Scot is very good at what he does. He thought of absolutely everything and is very personable. Our wedding party was a bit nervous about getting everything right, but Scot made us all feel at ease and ... Read more we received so many compliments on the ceremony he wrote. Cannot recommend him enough!

Daniel
Daniel

Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond my expectations!

Scott has done such an amazing job assisting with us before, during, and even after our ceremony. He made everything so easy, and the service that he wrote was both detailed, and heartfelt. I'm so ... Read more thankful that we picked him to be our officiant. Couldn't have had a better officiant!