WedpastorMike

Sun City, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About WedpastorMike

Pastor Mike is a professional wedding officiant in the Phoenix, Arizona area who specializes in non-denominational wedding ceremonies. One of Pastor Mike’s strongest beliefs as an exceptional wedding officiant is that he should be flexible, dependable, and competent. He strives to bring these values to his wedding ceremonies as well as his sense of humor and easy-going personality. If you want a wedding ceremony that celebrates your unique relationship, then Pastor Mike would love to meet with you over a cup of coffee. He has been honored with the Couple's Choice Award for the past six years.

Experience
Marriage has been a part of Pastor Mike’s life for a very long time; he’s been married to his wife Betsy for 45 years. Together, they have led and taught several marriage courses, helping couples strengthen their bonds. Prior to officiating in Arizona, Pastor Mike performed over 150 wedding ceremonies in the Chicagoland area.

Pastor Mike believes that your wedding vows should be earnest, sentimental, and personal, which is why he conducts a thorough consultation. Pastor Mike will ask many questions, so he can get to know you as a couple and develop a customized ceremony that express the special future, ambitions, and love between the two of you. At your request, he will conduct a rehearsal with you to ensure your ceremony goes off flawlessly.

102 Reviews for WedpastorMike

102 WedpastorMike Reviews

Kelley
Featured
Kelley

Married on 11/10/2018

Great Officiant

My new husband and I just got married on 11/10/2018 and we had an AMAZING WEDDING DAY! We can definitely thank Pastor Mike for our wonderful ceremony he put together for us. We found Pastor Mike here ... Read more here on wedding wire when searching for vendors. We were a little nervous we would not find an officiant that we liked as we didn't start looking for one till June or July of this year. But I found Pastor Mike and he seemed like a genuine person so I messaged him to see if he was available. Pastor Mike was quick to get back to me, and luckily he was available on our date. I knew it was a good sign when he told us he was just about to move to Arizona from Chicago area (we are originally from northwest Indiana, outside of Chicago). We spoke first on the phone about some of our wishes for the ceremony and when we would be available to meet in person. When we did meet in person, I loved that Pastor Mike was so well organized with everything. He talked to us for a while on what our wishes were for the ceremony and also gave us some options and recommendations because we weren't totally sure on all the details. My husband and I were a little nervous because we are not very religious, but even though Mike is a pastor he never once belittled us or made things awkward. He made us feel very comfortable and was so kind and personable. He will do any kind of ceremony for you. I know just in the one meeting we had in person that he really listened to our story and paid attention to every thing we said. He used this in creating a personalized ceremony for us. Leading up to the wedding Pastor Mike stayed in contact with me every so often to ask any questions he had or answer any of my questions. He also helped with the timing and logistics of the ceremony and this really helped a lot since we did not use a wedding planner/coordinator. We had our ceremony outside in the White Tank Mountain range so we did not even have anyone to help us at our ceremony venue the day of. He let us know the order of our wedding party and when parents and grandparents would enter and etc. This helped out tremendously. The ceremony was perfect! It was not too long and not too short. We did not have a large crowd for the ceremony so he did not have to use a microphone but was still loud enough for everyone to hear. He did offer to use a microphone if we needed though. We asked for a wine box ceremony be in the ceremony and Pastor Mike came up with the wording and details for that as well. I really loved and felt that our ceremony was so personalized for us, it did not feel like a generic script. It was definitely from the heart. We received many compliments from family on Pastor Mike and the wonderful ceremony he put together for us. We are so glad we choose Pastor Mike to officiate our wedding and you will not be disappointed if you book him for your wedding!

2Char

Getting married on 03/05/2020

We LOVED Mike as our pastor

Mike was the perfect pastor for our wedding. He took the time to get to know us, used that information to personalize the ceremony, and his presentation was warm, affectionate, and caring. What he ... Read more wrote was right on target for me and Ed. He made us feel cared for, at ease, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony that he led. Mike added so much to our wedding, we cannot recommend him highly enough!

Rachel
Rachel Wilcox

Married on 08/04/2019

Our Ceremony Was Perfect

My husband and I really enjoyed having Mike be our officiant! He was quick to respond and meet with us, and really took the time to get to know us as a couple. He was extremely accommodating in all of ... Read more our requests, and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. He really did our story justice and I would recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant!