Wedtron

San Mateo, CA · View map

About Wedtron

Wedtron is the easiest way for your wedding guests to share their photos, memories and well wishes at your wedding reception instantly. It is a Jumbotron for your special day that makes your special day all the more fun.

Wedtron allows your wedding guests to simply text their photos and greetings to a dedicated event phone number. These photos and greetings can appear in real time at your event on dedicated Wedtron screens.

All you have to do is sign up with Wedtron and get your own personal event phone number to share with your guests. Your guests simply text their well wishes and pictures from their mobile phones to the special event number which then show up on an iPad attached to a projector at your reception.

At the end of the event you'll receive all the photos and messages your guests shared.

Testimonials

The Wedtron did fantastic at our recent wedding! Our guest to shared their very special point of view from through out our big day. Some even shared surprise throwback pictures my now husband and I never even knew existed. I was surprised how the range of all ages utilized posting messages of love and greetings. We were able to laugh, reminisce, and talk amongst ourselves in real time about them, rather than over our moble devices. Bonus is that we got all the photos and messages the following day! As a bride, you're warned how fast the big day goes by, but the Wedtron gave my husband and I the chance to relive it soon after the day is done. Long before the 3-6 months that professional pictures. We have so many awesome and fun photos to look at of all our guests. I HIGHLY recommend having The Wedtron (instead of any old photobooth!) at your wedding or special event - they really do an amazing job!!! They makes a huge difference to our guests' experience and for us as bride and groom. Charles is the best!

-Karen 2017

1 Reviews for Wedtron

1 Wedtron Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 07/29/2017

I couldn't recommend the Wedtron enough to every one I know planning their own wedding! We had the Wedtron at our wedding, and it honestly was so much more valuable and interactive for our guests. ... Read more They sent and watched the pictures and messages properly sitting in their seats during dinner, and during the crazy moments on the dance floor. Laughter and sweet memories were experienced during the wedding through the shared posts on the Wedtron. Not to mention, Charles was a fantastic guide on helping us maximize on all the capabilities of the app. He was so helpful and professional! He was awesome throughout the whole process. We even received our pictures the day after the wedding to enjoy! Although we had a professional photographer, those edits from the wedding photographer usually take up to 3 months! Not only do you get to see the pictures shared on the Wetron from your event so quickly, you get to see your special day through your family and friend's point of view. It's priceless, and YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO GET THE WEDTRON AT YOUR WEDDING. Don't think about it, just book them!

Wedtron FAQ