Weekend ComeBack

Madison Heights, MI · View map · Visit website

About Weekend ComeBack

Weekend ComeBack is a high-energy variety band, performing a variety of covers from the 60's through today hits.

Regardless of the size, venue or theme of your wedding, Weekend ComeBack has you covered. Start with our four piece core band, featuring four vocalists accompanied by saxophone, bass, guitar, drums and keyboard, hand pick your songs and dance the night away.

Thinking about a larger group? No problem. We regularly add on additional horn players, a full horn section or even extra vocalists!

If you have a selective taste in music or specific songs you want to hear; we have you covered. We take the time, through our planning meeting and questionnares, to get to know your tastes in music. We even allow our couples to select up to the whole night of music from our songlist. If there's something there you don't see, no problem. We'll learn up to 3 songs, just for your wedding!

No matter your vision for your wedding, come and check out a show! Weekend ComeBack typically performs 3-4 times during the week. Our shows include, but are not limited to, weddings, parties, bars, clubs and casinos.

Whether you catch us at a public show, or have us for your very own special event, we can't wait to get your feet tappin'!

13 Reviews for Weekend ComeBack

13 Weekend ComeBack Reviews

R
Roshni

Married on 09/27/2018

Very easy to work with! Always responsive and willing to accommodate. Super professional and very talented. They were a hit at our corporate function. Read more Very easy to work with! Always responsive and willing to accommodate. Super professional and very talented. They were a hit at our corporate function.

M
Malissa

Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome! I hired Weekend Comeback for my wedding. From the start of searching for bands and getting in contact with Weekend Comeback-they were extremely easy and positive to work with from the start! ... Read more Nic the manager was very communicative throughout my entire wedding planning, followed up and did not let me feel like a bother! They did an awesome job at my wedding and we had so many compliments on them! They were very energetic! They played a wide range of music including oldschool, Motown, new music, and also included the sax which was great! I would refer them to anyone!

C
Chris

Married on 08/24/2018

We hired Weekend ComeBack for our wedding and was not disappointed. We handpicked our songs and danced the night away. You know the band is good when the crowd requests "One More Song" One More ... Read more Song"... I would def recommend Weekend ComeBack for any event. Check out their website to see a schedule of upcoming shows and see for yourself. We had so much fun! Thanks again Weekend ComeBack!