Weemala

Breckenridge, CO · View map · Visit website

About Weemala

Weemala is an award-winning mobile hair and makeup team in Breckenridge, Colorado that specializes in wedding beauty. Comprised of some of the best regional hair and makeup artists and featured in Rocky Mountain Bride magazine, this beauty company is a preferred vendor for Colorado’s premier resort communities. The highly trained hair and makeup professionals at Weemala will go above and beyond to deliver your desired look on your wedding day.

Serving the greater Rocky Mountain region, Weemala provides hair and makeup services for weddings and other special occasions. Their professional team of artists will travel to your location to perform on-site wedding beauty services for you or your bridal party. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Hair extensions

K
Featured
Kendall Udoutch

Married on 06/29/2019

Breathtaking work - the whole bridal party looked magazine worthy.

Jessica and Ashley are true beauty magicians! They turned our shared accommodation into a day spa and made each member of my bridal party look like they just stepped out of a magazine. My hair & ... Read more makeup lasted the whole day (through some serious dancing) and I absolutely loved the look they created. Book them!

Polly
Polly Abernathy

Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful Work

The Weemala team was absolutely amazing. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. I did a hair and makeup trial a few months before our wedding and they took multiple pictures for reference and ... Read more asked for feedback to make sure I got exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. They listened to all my concerns, making my hair and makeup exactly what I wanted. It lasted all day which was about 14 hours from when I had my appointment. The girls on my team, Jessica and Kelly were so fun and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Weemala!!

Courtney
Courtney Holmes

Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful experience

The team at Weemala is great. The listened really well to what I wanted and made me look beautiful on my wedding. The team took feedback when I wanted to go another direction with my hair on the day ... Read more of and effortlessly adapted. I would totally recommend them for your mountain wedding!