Weiss Design Studios

West Orange, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Weiss Design Studios

The mail arrives…. that crisp, clean envelope stands out from the rest of the mail in the mailbox. The recipient excitedly opens the envelope and then they see it…..Your Wedding Invitation! Your guest's first glimpse of the beautiful event you’ve been planning. Chances are you've been dreaming about this very special day for a long time. From our amazing letterpress, to classic ink and digital designs, Larry and Jane of Weiss Design Studios is here to help you.

Experience

Larry Weiss, a 3rd generation printer, knows the value of art and craftsmanship, and will work with our clients’ unique style, design and budget needs. You’ll always speak with us personally, by phone, text or email. Meet with us at our studio in West Orange, or browse our online catalogs, and Pintrest boards.

Located in beautiful West Orange, New Jersey, Weiss Design Studios serves couples throughout the New Jersey and New York area. From save-the-dates, to place cards and ceremony programs and favors, we’ll help you add that extra touch to your wedding and wedding events.

We want your event to shine from the moment that card arrives in the mail!

Larry and Jane

Weiss Printers & Weiss Design Studios

Weiss Design Studios is home to talented printers and craftspeople. We have the skill and knowledge in various design techniques that will bring your vision to life. The printing services offered for your wedding day needs include:

Several invitation styles such as letterpress, thermography, foil, digital, and laser cut

• Letter Press

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 06/23/2018

Weiss Design Studios printed our save the dates and wedding invitations for us. I had them designed by my brother and didn’t know how to get them printed. Larry was so responsive and explained my ... Read more options for sizing, materials and what quality images I would need to send. He would email me back almost immediately. He really helped put me at ease and we had everything printed so quickly. I highly recommend using Weiss Design Studios!

E
Eddie

Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Work

Weiss Design Studios was amazing in helping to bring are wedding invitation vision to print. They are very flexible, reasonably priced and did excellent work! Would definitely recommend them to anyone ... Read more wanting to have great work done on their invitations.

B
Bianca

Married on 05/19/2018

amazing experience and beautiful invitations!

I had such an amazing experience picking out my wedding invitations! I am very indecisive and Larry and is wife made my experience so stress free! They were the nicest people to work with and so ... Read more understanding of everything! Their invitations are gorgeous and they come in pretty quick so you don't have to wait so long. I would recommend them to anyone!

Weiss Design Studios FAQ