Welke's House of Roses & Flowers

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Welke's House of Roses & Flowers

Welke's House of Roses has been a family owned business for over five generations since 1901. Our superb quality of flowers, abundance of Roses as well as our value and professional service has become our trademark. Over the years, our hard work and dedication to our customers has made us one of Milwaukee's leading florists.

12 Reviews for Welke's House of Roses & Flowers

12 Welke's House of Roses & Flowers Reviews

M
Mara

Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I chose to hire Welke's for our wedding flowers due to the positive reviews on-line. We moved out of state about a year before our big day, so I anticipated that planning our ... Read more centerpieces and my bridal bouquet would be pretty challenging and stressful, but Nikki was amazing to work with. She was extremely quick with responding to my e-mails and helped me put my ideas into action through images I would send her. Our centerpieces were incredible and exactly what I wanted. My bridal bouquet was beautiful, and Nikki personally delivered it to me in my bridal suite! She even had my flowers delivered to my hotel the morning of the wedding so my hairstylist would have it on hand. Thank you Welke's and Nikki for helping make my wedding day so amazing!!!

User4481351

2+ years ago

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! They had a lot of great ideas to help me plan out my flowers. Would definitely recommend! Read more Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! They had a lot of great ideas to help me plan out my flowers. Would definitely recommend!

L
Lindsay

Married on 06/28/2014

Dave was our go to person! He made sure our flowers looked amazing... Which they did! I've never seen such beautiful church flowers! They did a great job accommodating our needs and met with us several ... Read more times to discuss details.