Wellesley College Club

Wellesley, MA · View map · Visit website

About Wellesley College Club

Wellesley College Club is an elegant wedding venue located in Wellesley, Massachusetts. This venue offers its scenic views of the golf course along with Lake Waban. This venue prides itself in their ability to provide excellent customer service and amazing accommodations.

Facilities and Capacity
Wellesley College Club can accommodate up to 135 guests. For an indoor location, they have a ballroom and restaurant. The lawns and paths are great for an outdoor ceremony and pictures. A bridal suite is included.

Wellesley College Club offers the following services:

• Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue provides the following items:

• Audio equipment
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Tables
  • Dishware/China
  • Linens

Location
Wellesley College Club is located in Wellesley, Massachusetts by Lake Waban. The venue services the Boston area.

23 Reviews for Wellesley College Club

23 Wellesley College Club Reviews

L
Featured
Liz

Married on 06/17/2017

The Wellesley College Club was the venue for our daughter's wedding earlier this month The location on the Wellesley College Campus is beautiful, elegant, and accessible, with plenty of easy parking. ... Read more The ceremony was in the upstairs large room with a magnificent view of the lake. If it had not rained very heavily the previous evening, we might have had the ceremony our on the lawn, but, in retrospect, we were delighted with the inside, very comfortable room with a floor-to-high-ceiling view of the lawn and lake. And we had lemonade available at the back of the room, so the wait for the ceremony was quite delightful! Then, when there was no rain the actual day of the wedding, the cocktail hour was out on the lovely patio and the wedding photos were out on the lawn, overlooking the lake. We had a buffet dinner with set tables in the main dining room, just inside from the patio. We were able to choose a remarkably wide menu including both hot food (salmon, chicken piccata, and pasta primavera) and interesting breads, cold cuts, and grilled vegetables for sandwiches. I was particularly pleased when the father of the groom passed by me with his plate, completely happy with what he had been able to choose: he had made himself a large roast beef sandwich on a fresh croissant with plenty of a beautiful arugula salad. It made me very happy to have made him happy. The service was perfect, helpful, and experienced. The Director of catering helped me stay within my budget and it came to virtually the exact amount we had planned to spend from the very beginning. On a final note, we took rooms in the Wellesley College Club hotel for several bridesmaids, and the bride and groom. The convenience of this cannot be overstated. Although, frankly, these rooms are not as large or as modern as might be desired, their accessibility made them perfect. My daughter and I spent a year planning the wedding, and the Wellesley College Club delivered everything we hoped for.

C
Caroline Bruzelius

Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

We had a great wedding at Wellesley! Perfect service and great food. Read more We had a great wedding at Wellesley! Perfect service and great food.

M
MaryFrances

Married on 10/07/2018

I can not speak highly enough about the Wellesley College Club and Maria. We had our daughter's wedding there this past weekend. The Club was the perfect venue. The location is beautiful and the ... Read more facilities very comfortable. The views of the lake and surrounding areas are magnificent. The campus provides many lovely picture backdrops. The food at the Club is top rate, which our guests thoroughly enjoyed. We were amazed with the varied menu choices from which we were able to choose. The ease of getting to the location and the convenient parking all added to a 100% venue. I had very specific ideas about every detail concerning the wedding. Maria was a pleasure to work with over the months of planning. When I asked for her opinion, she shared with me helpful input. She has exquisite taste and a great eye for details. However, when I did not ask for her opinion, I appreciated that she did not make suggestions, but instead simply executed my requests. We found the Club's wedding package, reasonably priced, given the quality of the venue as well as both the quality and quantity of the food and beverages. If I could give the Wellesley College Club and Maria more than five stars I would! :)