Wellington National Golf Club

West Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Wellington National Golf Club

Wellington National Golf Club is an elegant wedding venue located in West Palm Beach, Florida. This full-service golf and country club offers multiple indoor and outdoor venues for both your ceremony and reception. They pride themselves on their warm and inviting atmosphere, high-level of service, world-class cuisine, and ability to bring your unique vision to life. Wellington National Golf Club looks forward to sharing in your unforgettable day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 500 guests at this private golf club, featuring a tropical yet sleek setting. You can say your “I do’s” outside on their lush grounds, with their pristine landscaping and modern architecture serving as your backdrop. The beautiful Piazza, styled into a tropical paradise, serves as a ceremony site, or as additional seating for your reception. From there, you and your loved ones can move onto the venue's open-air Terrace for a cocktail hour under the setting sun. Once you’ve enjoyed some delicious craft cocktails and scrumptious appetizers, you can move into their stunning Grand Ballroom. This spacious ballroom features vaulted ceilings, rich plank-style flooring, romantic chandeliers, elegant draping, and an abundance of natural light. This unique venue also boasts a gorgeous pool deck, perfect for taking timeless photos around.

This picturesque wedding venue offers multiple, customizable packages to choose from, based on your individual needs, desires, and budget. Each package includes tables, chairs, and linens, as well as china, flatware, and glassware. Their professional staff will assist you with setup and cleanup, allowing you to sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day. They have an in-house caterer and multiple bar options to choose from, so you can take care of all your culinary needs in one place. Additional services include:

• Barware

Kristin
Kristin maffeo

Getting married on 08/23/2019

Professional

When searching for a venue Wellington National Golf Club sent all of their information over right away! Read more When searching for a venue Wellington National Golf Club sent all of their information over right away!

S
Sydney

Married on 02/10/2018

I couldn’t have had a more perfect day! Thanks to Melanie and the wonderful staff at Wellington National Golf Club- my wedding was perfect! I highly highly highly recommend them to anyone looking ... Read more for a venue for their wedding!!!

M
Melissa

Married on 04/08/2017

Just when I thought I wasn’t going to find the right venue, my brother-in-law recommended that my (now) husband and I check out Wellington National Golf Club. I wasn’t sure what to expect but, I had ... Read more been so disheartened with my venue search (thus far) and was open to anything. I was so happy with what I got. Not only was the place gorgeous (even before the renovations) and well laid out, we quickly hit it off with our contact person, Melanie. Everything seemed to fit into place after that. We used the in-house caterer (no regrets there) and Melanie recommended florists, bakers and photographers to us (most of which we used) and acted as our day-of coordinator. Melanie not only did a great job of listening to our ideas and executing them, she was a terrific collaborator who offered up great ideas and solutions to snags that came up along the way. I also appreciate her for essentially shepherding me through the whole process of booking/working with Wellington National and answering a million questions that I’m sure she’s been asked multiple times. The food, which was a top-priority for my fiancé and me, was superb and different from the traditional fair that we’ve experienced at weddings. They also added interesting twists and details here and there such as serving baos instead of rolls and included hoisin and chimichurri sauces as options for the pork. My husband and I had a great time and we got so many compliments on the setting and food. I highly recommend Wellington National Golf Club for anyone’s wedding.