Wendy Hickok Photography

Annapolis, MD · View map

About Wendy Hickok Photography

Thanks for checking out my Wedding Wire Page!!

The ability to be an artist and have a career is a dream come true. I shoot every picture with a smile and the desire to make my clients happy. After over 250 weddings I am still just as inspired by people and their love stories as I was when I started my business ten years ago! My desire to show the love and commitment of the real you in the beauty surrounding your life is what sets me apart.

I want to work with fun, easygoing, smart, and creative people.

See more of my portfolio and contact me today to book your event!

www.hickokphotography.com

65 Reviews for Wendy Hickok Photography

65 Wendy Hickok Photography Reviews

Lindsay
Lindsay Lusignea

Getting married on 01/04/2020

She is the wedding photographer you want

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Wendy for your engagement and/or wedding photos. She has a bright personality, was down to earth and easy to chat with, and on the day of we hardly knew she was there ... Read more as she captured the most perfect moments. At times she recommended we do something, or get a picture at a certain angle/backdrop and these also turned out incredible. By the way, we were SUPER picky about our photographer and interviews 12 people by phone, looking through the details of the photos online and reviews. She narrowed it down to three and chose Wendy because of the style of her photos, the clarity of her photos, and her awesome communications.

K
Karen

Married on 09/14/2019

Wendy made our day. She has mad skills with the camera, that's a fact. But what you don't know until you meet her is that her personality is her super power. She has this gift to be able to make you ... Read more feel comfortable so she can capture truly genuine moments from your wedding, showing the emotions of the day and making even posed photos look completely natural. She made it all fun. We felt like we made a new friend that day, and don't want this to be the last time we see Wendy. Hire her for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Danielle
Danielle Sgro

Married on 06/22/2019

Flawless— absolute perfection

Wendy Hickok and her team were amazing. From capturing our engagement photos with the DC cherry blossoms to creating stunning wedding photos, we would recommend her hands down to anyone in need of ... Read more photos for any occasion. She did an amazing job and made sure we were stress free on our big day.