Wendy The Officiant

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Wendy The Officiant

Wendy the Officiant is British and performs wedding ceremonies and civil unions throughout Tucson, Arizona, where she is based, as well as eastern Mexico (the Yucatan (Progresso, Merida, etc), Quintana Roo and Holbox Island).

Holding double credentials, Wendy has performed more than 550 ceremonies in the last nine years. Wendy is a true professional and is highly organized and articulate. Wendy is able to lead ceremonies at any type of venue.

Wendy the Officiant is able to officiate all types of weddings, as well as non denominational ceremonies. She also works with each couple to help them create customized vows. Wendy can provide officiant wedding services for the following ceremony types:

• Interfaith ceremonies

J
Featured
Jacqueline C

Married on 02/02/2019

Saved us from a last minute cancel

We heard of Wendy from a friend of ours. We were scrambling to find an officiant after our good friend canceled on us. Wendy assured us that she has even done services with 24 hours notice and made us ... Read more feel less nervous. She took care of all the license stuff as well. She also provides to you several readings to choose from so you do not have to search the whole internet for good ones. She definitely knows what she’s doing

Sami
Sami

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Best experience I could have asked for

Wendy was truly exceptional. She was the epitome of flexible, with my our very variable timeline and was kind enough to stick with us through three (3! ) date changes! She was so responsive and made ... Read more everything a breeze, and her choices of ceremony are all beautiful and ready for any personalization. I am so glad I found her on Weddingwire, I highly recommend Wendy to anyone looking at officiants in the Tucson area!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 02/16/2019

Wendy is the perfect officiant!

My husband and I are so happy that Wendy was our officiant! We didn't want a religious ceremony, but something still deeply meaningful to both of us. She sent us a number of options, and truly ... Read more delivered our ceremony choice perfectly the day of. Wendy is so nice, flexible, and fun to work with! Plus she has a wonderful speaking voice!