Wentworth By The Sea Country Club

Rye, NH · View map · Visit website

About Wentworth By The Sea Country Club

Wentworth By The Sea Country Club is a gorgeous seaside wedding event venue located in Rye, New Hampshire. At Wentworth, you will enjoy the elegance, ease, and amenities of an indoor reception in a beautiful sailcloth, ocean side tent. You will also enjoy some of the finest cuisine and service on the east coast.

Facilities and Capacity
With the ability to accommodate up to 250 guests, this outdoor venue will serve as the perfect backdrop for you to begin your lives together. Your guests will be amazed by the picturesque view of Little Harbor, the Wentworth Marina and the hotel behind you as you exchange your vows. Your reception will be held in the beautiful Sperry tent, a neutral-style canvas tent with graceful lines and soft draping.

Wentworth By The Sea Country Club is available to help you with all aspects of your wedding day. They take care of ordering the tent, tables, chairs, and linens of your choice. There is a menu tasting available to wedding couples, and the knowledgeable food and beverage staff will be ready to help you build a menu that fits your tastes and budget. They can also work through vendor coordination for you. Services offered include:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Parking
  • Flatware, glassware, and china

Cuisine
Wentworth By The Sea Country club is available to provide you with the finest culinary selection for you and your guests. Their menus are presented with many options and combinations, and their chefs will willingly accommodate any preference or dietary restriction.

43 Reviews for Wentworth By The Sea Country Club

43 Wentworth By The Sea Country Club Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I got married at Wentworth By the Sea Country Club in July and I cannot recommend this venue enough. From the start, Holly was extremely helpful and VERY responsive. She was always ... Read more willing to meet with us in person and went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. When I walked into the tent for the first time on our wedding day, I was truly blown away. Our guests still talk about how great the food was, how beautiful the scene was and how well the night was run. Thank you SO much Holly and the Wentworth team!

A
Amanda Shepard

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Day!

Recently got married at the Wentworth by the Sea Country Club and I was absolutely amazed. Was the most perfect and magical wedding I’ve ever been privileged to experience. My guests were blown away ... Read more by the beautiful venue, meal, and service. Staff were incredibly attentive and made my day more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Holly the event coordinator is the heart of the country club and was a godsend for us while planning our big day. Would recommend the country club over and over for anyone looking for a fairytale wedding enveloped in elegance. Thanks to all! Amanda & Chris Carter

Lindsay
Lindsay Hutton

Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing venue!

First off, this venue is absolutely gorgeous. And Holly was amazing to work with. From keeping in touch throughout the planning process to coordinating with my vendors, she made it so easy. The day of ... Read more could not have gone any smoother, and it was exactly the way I had always imagined it to be.