Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa

New Castle, NH · View map · Visit website

About Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa

Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa is a luxurious wedding venue located in New Castle, New Hampshire. This venue is located in coastal waters, making for the perfect backdrop for your wedding. With their lovely setting and professional services, Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa is the ideal location for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa can accommodate 250 guests over their multiple event spaces. Their gorgeous ballroom is perfect for a wedding reception, and their outdoor lawn is ideal for a ceremony.

Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa offers the following services:

• In-house catering
  • Pet-friendly atmosphere
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa offers American cuisine. They offer the following catering services:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
This venue offers the following event items:

• Centerpieces
  • Chairs and covers
  • Dance floor
  • Tables

Location
Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa is located in New Castle, New Hampshire by the marina.

103 Reviews for Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa

103 Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa Reviews

M
Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/20/2009

My husband and I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect place to get married and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. As a bride there are so many details to take care of and ... Read more decisions to make; I have to say working with the staff at the Wentworth was truly a pleasure. We worked with Gina and she took our vision and turned it into a fairy tale. We got married on June 20,2009 and our guests continue to tell us that they have never been to a more beautiful wedding. I could truly go on about our experience, but If i could leave you with one last thought. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue, spectacular food, elegant decor, and a planner who has an eye for every last detail I truly think Wentworth by the Sea is your fairy tale waiting to be planned.

CHRISTIE
Christie Kane

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Wedding Review

I would give this venue 10-stars if I could! There is no other establishment where you will receive as OUTSTANDING of an experience for your wedding day, other than Wentworth by the Sea! The staff ... Read more is beyond EXCEPTIONAL! Every single member of their team makes you, your family and friends feel welcome and relaxed, each hour of your stay! Ask for Laura, who is in charge of it all, and she will make sure your special day is nothing short of PERFECTION! She is the most wonderful, professional and helpful person you will ever come across to help you plan the most important day of your life! I was so IMPRESSED with Wentworth by the Sea, that in the future, I will have every memorable event at this hotel, whether it be an anniversary, a weekend away, a birthday... they had that big of a memorable impact on myself and my fiancé! Look no further, this is the ONLY place to celebrate your wedding!

M
Maya Martignetti

Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect Wedding

Laura and team are amazing, we couldn't have been happier with our wedding weekend. They took care of so much for us and allowed us to enjoy. Read more Laura and team are amazing, we couldn't have been happier with our wedding weekend. They took care of so much for us and allowed us to enjoy.