We're Sweet For You

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About We're Sweet For You

We’re Sweet For You is a custom candy buffet service based out of Phoenix, Arizona. This mother and daughter team combines their creativity and organizational skills to create dazzling candy buffets for weddings. They are passionate about delivering a complete experience rather than delivering a product. They can add unique, decorative features to your wedding candy table that can be used to impress your guests.

We’re Sweet For You can accommodate couples and guests with dietary needs including gluten-free, kosher, nut-free, and vegan. This business is dedicated to providing personable and creative services and products with a price that is affordable enough to fit your budget. Custom candy buffet services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Candies, containers, scoops, linens, signs or labels, decor coordinating your theme or colors
  • Setup
  • Breakdown
  • Attendant-(additional cost)
  • Baked goods-(additional cost) they work with quality bakeries who can provide cakes, cookies, cupcakes and more

4 Reviews for We're Sweet For You

4 We're Sweet For You Reviews

V
Vince Arroyo

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Wonderfully Sweet

The set up Yvette and her daughter created was beautiful and detail oriented. They customize their set up with the event you are creating and it worked very well! Read more The set up Yvette and her daughter created was beautiful and detail oriented. They customize their set up with the event you are creating and it worked very well!

T
Taylor

Married on 02/16/2019

Dessert table for my wedding

They did an amazing job at my wedding. Once the dessert table was set up, my guests couldn’t wait. I could not have imagined a more beautiful table with sweets and treats! Read more They did an amazing job at my wedding. Once the dessert table was set up, my guests couldn’t wait. I could not have imagined a more beautiful table with sweets and treats!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/24/2008

Beautiful Arrangement

Such a beautiful, yet fun and colorful arrangement. Guest loved it! Read more Such a beautiful, yet fun and colorful arrangement. Guest loved it!