West Coast Catering

Torrance, CA · View map

About West Coast Catering

We have spent countless hours perfecting our food selections to make them absolutely delicious.

We strive to provide the highest quality food at the most reasonable price. Food that looks good and taste good.

12 Reviews for West Coast Catering

12 West Coast Catering Reviews

G
Glend

Married on 06/24/2017

I was married at the Torrance Women's Club on June 10, 2017 and it was beautiful, I choose a Coral color that was beautiful, they had the setting for the wedding in Coral and White that matched my ... Read more bride's Maids dress and bouquets so nice. The food was so very good, not like the usual hotel dinners, I ordered roast beef and lemon pepper chicken that was so tender and delicious. When I came to meet with Mr. Ron Spears he gave me a deal I could not refuse and everything I requested for my wedding, I got it, so many of my guest called me to tell me what a beautiful wedding and spoke so well of the wedding and Reception set up. I would recommend Torrance Women's Club to anyone that is looking for a deal, good food to serve, and beautiful wedding set up, call Ron Spears.

User5518123

2+ years ago

Ron really took care of us. I felt like he was family and that he truly wanted me to have the best day possible. And the food was delicious! Everyone loved it. Read more Ron really took care of us. I felt like he was family and that he truly wanted me to have the best day possible. And the food was delicious! Everyone loved it.

User2912139

2+ years ago

Ron & Anouka Spears were absolutely wonderful to deal with - they are an amazing value and worth every penny! Not only were we able to rent out the venue (ceremony & reception) through them, the food ... Read more was AMAZING and they provided all of the linens and options for centerpieces as well (though my husband and I opted to make our own). They are incredibly flexible and will work with you to make sure you have exactly what you want on your day. We wanted root beer floats instead of cake, and they were so accommodating - we provided the ice cream and sodas and the wait staff went around to each table and took individual orders, even walking around the room with trays of floats for anyone to grab when they wanted. They have a ton of different color options for linens, and again the food is FANTASTIC. You will not be disappointed with their service! Thank you for making our day so wonderful!!