West Florida DJ

Palmetto, FL · View map

About West Florida DJ

Wedding entertainment specialists
We have earned the proud reputation of consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients using a performance style that initiates fun on the dance floor without being obtrusive. No 'cookie cutter' weddings with us! We uniquely customize every celebration to your exact specifications.

59 Reviews for West Florida DJ

59 West Florida DJ Reviews

B
Brittany Cason

Married on 07/19/2019

Wedding Services

I was really pleased. Stephen was professional and did a nice job both officiating my ceremony, and providing music and entertainment for my wedding. Read more I was really pleased. Stephen was professional and did a nice job both officiating my ceremony, and providing music and entertainment for my wedding.

E
Eileen

Married on 06/29/2019

We are so thrilled

We have used Stephen twice in the past 2 years and just recently for our daughter’s wedding. We got numerous compliments on what a great job he did. In planning a wedding you have contact with so many ... Read more many vendors. Stephen was the best communicator by far. You hire vendors for weddings a year in advance and he kept in touch with us on his own throughout the year. This was one area I never had to worry about. Communication is key! He was very thorough with all of the details. Cannot wait to use them again! Highly recommend! 5 star for sure! …Eileen A. (Mother of the Bride)

Holly
Holly Wagner

Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

West Florida DJ Stephen Warenchak was the DJ for my son's wedding May 4th. I can not say enough about how wonderful Stephen was, he new exactly what to do and when, he got the crowd on the dance floor ... Read more dance floor and made sure everyone was having a great time. His music selection was impeccable, he is so professional, but fun and easy to work with all at the same time. He was on time to every appointment and followed the wishes of the bride and groom exactly, he made it so simple to just enjoy the day while he did all the work. I would recommend him a thousand times over and over. Thank you for making their day so perfect. We can not wait to see the video.