West Manor Estate

Forest, VA · View map · Visit website

About West Manor Estate

West Manor Estate is a timeless Virginia wedding tradition, where for decades, countless brides have made everlasting memories. The estate’s aesthetic is an architectural and stylistic mélange of antique rusticism and modern simplicity. The heart of the venue is the manor house, built in 1823, yet updated and refined to appeal to present tastes and trends. Our pristine glass atrium, adjacent to the stately ballroom, allows your day to continue uninterrupted by weather, and accommodates a sizable number of guests.

Facilities and Capacity
West Manor Estate offers three event spaces for couples to host their wedding and/or reception, including The Atrium, Ceremony Meadow and The Ballroom. The Atrium accommodates up to 160 guests, while the Ceremony Meadow accommodates 225 and The Ballroom up to 180 guests.

West Manor Estate couples benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Event planning
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
The culinary team at West Manor Estate offers a fully customizable menu that utilizes plated, buffet and station serving styles.

Other Services
Couples who are interested in bar services may benefit from the following services:

• Bartender(s)
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

Entwined Events
West Manor Estate is a part of the Entwined Events family of premier wedding venues and services. Our priority is to make your grand affair as unforgettable and stress-free as possible. On-site directors and seasoned staff will guide you through the planning and details of your event. We believe personal involvement helps us capture your dreams on your special day, overlooking no detail. Additionally, Entwined Events offers exceptional services in floral arrangements, DJs, cakes, and catering.

34 Reviews for West Manor Estate

34 West Manor Estate Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 11/18/2017

When I toured West Manor the first thing I noticed was it's beauty. Literally the most beautiful house on a beautiful piece of land. Second thing I noticed was the eagerness and helpfulness of the ... Read more staff. They were seriously answering every question I had before I even asked it. Third thing I noticed was this place wouldn't leave my mind. I thought about West Manor until my wedding day, and I'm still thinking about it a month later. I visited the venue only 2 times prior to the week of my wedding and their staff and in house vendors understood my vision even though I was 2000+ miles. I seriously can't give them enough praise. I used their catering (which several people said was the best food they've ever had), florist (Bella Rose Floral & Design), and DJ.

G
Gretchen

Married on 09/03/2017

Best venue, best team, best packages around anywhere in Virginia! Loved my experience with everyone I can in contact with especially my planner Kira Appel she helped make our day perfect and we loved ... Read more every second!

T
Tammy

Married on 09/03/2017

This venue exceeded our expectations. It was such an awesome experience that I would highly recommend this venue to everyone. We left feeling like we had given our daughter and son in law the wedding ... Read more of their dreams. We had the very best wedding planner ever!! She made everything go smoothly and worked hard at the rehearsal and on the wedding day!! We loved how everything from the cake, DJ, food, wedding planner, and reception flowers (and they did our ceremonial flowers) were included in our package. Again I can't say enough about how wonderful the day was and we have had so many of our wedding guests tell us it was one of the best weddings they have been too. Not saying that to brag just using that to tell you we had the wedding our daughter always dreamed of having because of having it here. Thank you West Manor again!!!