West on Jade Photography

Holyoke, MA · View map

About West on Jade Photography

Hey all! I'm Juliet, owner and photographer of West on Jade Photography. I'm the wife to a gorgeous woman and mom to 2 sets of twins. I love the outdoors, traveling abroad, meeting and making new friends, and good coffee. Mostly, I crave being inspired by the little things. Everyone has a story, and I want to help tell yours.

The name "West on Jade" came about through my brother, Richard Cannici, who served 3 consecutive tours in the US Marine Corps Infantry in the Al Anbar Province of Iraq. When heading directly into the most dangerous zone, the troops would turn West on Route Jade. As Rich puts it, "when you heard "West on Jade" come over the radio from the lead vehicle, it was time to hold your breath and get your head down"!

To me, the name "West on Jade" represents bravery, perseverance, and diving headfirst into an undertaking that could either be successful, or could be the end of you.

Join me on this adventure!

29 Reviews for West on Jade Photography

29 West on Jade Photography Reviews

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn G

Married on 06/29/2019

Truly captured our wedding day!

I am so glad we went with Juliet as our photographer for our wedding. She did a phenomenal job! Juliet captured every moment and emotion throughout the day. Looking back on the photos, I feel like I ... Read more can relive the moment all over again. Juliet was very friendly and made the whole process fun and enjoyable. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the work Juliet has done. I highly recommend West on Jade Photography!

Gabriella
Gabriella

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I feel so truly lucky that we found Juliet, her photos of our wedding are so incredibly beautiful and I feel like I can relive that day everyday just through our photos! She captured every detail and ... Read more knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She did both our wedding and engagement photos and I am so happy we have them to cherish for the rest of our lives. She is without a doubt one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. I will definitely be using her for all of our future family photos. Thank you for being so amazing and so great to work with!

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/18/2019

The absolute BEST!

We got married on 5/18/19 and consider ourselves immensely lucky to have had Juliet as our photographer! She captured every moment just perfectly and she is so easy/pleasant to work with. We were ... Read more comfortable being ourselves around her, especially after we had already done our engagement shoot. I would recommend West on Jade to anybody who asked; You will NOT regret having Juliet as your photographer. We are already looking forward to working with her again someday when we decide it's time to start a family!