West Vita Photography

Boerne, TX · View map

About West Vita Photography

West Vita is a modern photographer. While he loves capturing those candid moments that show off who you are, he is equally skilled at creating an incredible portrait.

27 Reviews for West Vita Photography

27 West Vita Photography Reviews

Megan
Megan Ryan

Getting married on 11/06/2019

Absolutely Incredible! Used for Engagement, Wedding, and Boudoir

West is so easy to work with and my now husband and I used him for engagement and wedding photos. I am not super comfortable in front of a camera but he does a wonderful job helping to guide you and ... Read more make it a fun and memorable experience. All pictures were beautifully taken and edited! On top of using West for our couples shoots, I was also able to work with him during a boudoir shoot as a gift for my new husband :) As mentioned before, I am not one to be comfortable in front of the camera but by the end of the shoot he help me to feel confident and excited to see the end product! All in all, I highly recommend using West for any type of shoot you have in mind. Be it couples photos or one on one photos. I cannot say enough good things!

A
Addie

Married on 03/17/2018

West himself shot my husband's senior portraits in high school, and they were so pleased with his work we decided to hire his team for our wedding. Two of West's assistants covered the event and they ... Read more were both so friendly, oohing and ahhing as though they were my close friends and making the photoshoots fun and easy. I often get awkward in front of the camera and my husband generally hates photos, but we both had a blast working with these photographers and are very happy with how the pics turned out. It even rained during part of the event, but they handled it like pros and made the most of it by getting awesome rainy weather shots. Choosing a wedding photographer can be overwhelming and you may be nervous that they won't get photos that represent the beauty and magic of the day, but thanks to this team, I'll cherish our photos and the memories they hold. Thanks, West Vita Photography!

K
Kim

Married on 03/10/2018

Can't go wrong with West Vida! He took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. All of my photos turned out amazing! It was hard picking my favorites out from so many good ones. Read more Can't go wrong with West Vida!! He took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. All of my photos turned out amazing!! It was hard picking my favorites out from so many good ones.