Westbury Floral Designs

Westbury, New York · View map · Visit website

About Westbury Floral Designs

Westbury Floral Designs is a florist in Westbury, New York. They are a full-service flower shop that serves Westbury and surrounding areas. They deliver locally and ship worldwide. Their trained consultants work with you to understand your vision and show you fresh beautiful options.

Westbury Floral Designs can coordinate with your wedding theme, colors, and style. They visit your venue with you to plan every arrangement and placement. They offer delivery, samples, event design, set up and clean up. They work hard, so you can enjoy a hassle-free experience and a stress-free wedding day. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 04/15/2016

Lia and Tracy did a beautiful job. Tracy designed my wedding centerpieces and they were gorgeous, romantic-looking, and full. My sister and cousin used Westbury Floral Designs for my shower. I loved ... Read more the flowers at my wedding shower so much that I changed them to be my vendor for the day of my wedding and I'm happy that I did. They truly want their customers to be satisfied. Lia is so kind and accommodating - she will go out of her way for you! I will absolutely use them again for all of our parties in the future.

Carol
Carol Barnett

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful flowers

Westbury florist was easy to work with. They were professional yet compassionate. They made the ordering of the flowers seamless and were a pleasure to work with. I didnt feel just like a consumer but ... Read more but someone who mattered. They were always ready for an answer when I had a question. Delivery was in time and came with a hug. They really add a personal touch. So glad we found them for our wedding.

C
Carrie

Married on 06/14/2019

They were wonderful to work with

I would use this vendor for any event I was having Read more I would use this vendor for any event I was having