Westchester Manor

Hastings on Hudson, NY · View map · Visit website

About Westchester Manor

The New York Metropolitan Area’s Newest Premier Catering Facility specializing in the Ultimate in European Italian Cuisine. Under the direction of the Gresia and Mareschi Families.

Accommodations for up to 350 guests:
Weddings • Anniversaries • Engagements • Christenings • Bar & Bat Mitzvahs • Proms • Special Events • Corporate Functions • Wi-Fi Ready

Come visit our newly renovated Ballrooms. Outdoor Garden Terrace for Cocktail Hour and Ceremonies.

11 Reviews for Westchester Manor

11 Westchester Manor Reviews

D
Deanna

Married on 06/30/2018

I could not be happier with my wedding at Westchester Manor. John was the best to work with. His knowledge and contacts are second to none. My guests are still raving about the food and saying this ... Read more was the best wedding they ever attended. The food is amazing! The chef is excellent and accommodating. Carmen was the best bridal attendant you could ask for. She kept us fed and hydrated and anticipated all of our needs. If you want a great party with amazing food then this is the place for you!!

C
Carmela

Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking for an elegant venue with superb food, exceptional service, and where you are treated like family, this is it - you will not be disappointed! Had our daughter's wedding at ... Read more Westchester Manor on 10/1/16. What a magnificent celebration! Beginning with a lavish cocktail hour, a delicious dinner, and ending with a spectacular Viennese Hour! Enrico is warm, professional, and very attentive to detail. We had more than 200 guests and Enrico and his staff made us feel very well taken care of. WM has a beautiful atmosphere and is spotlessly clean. Beautiful stairway for pictures. Prompt and courteous valet parking.

M
Meagan

Married on 07/09/2016

I recently had my wedding at Westchester Manor (July 9th. 2016) and worked with John. From the start he was super helpful and able to answer any questions I had. The prices are amazing for all you ... Read more get, food was DELICIOUS and staff was very friendly and helpful. We decided to have our ceremony there as well under the attached tent and it all ran so smoothly. I didn't stress at all during the process and trusted them to make sure everything went smooth. Another great plus was that the bridal suit they have downstairs was huge! I was able to fit all my bridesmaids, mom, makeup artists hair dresser flower girls and other family down there comfortably. They actually have 2 rooms and a large bathroom down there. I would 100% recommend Westchester Manor for anyone having a wedding (or any other event!).