Western Lakes Golf Club

Pewaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Western Lakes Golf Club

Western Lakes Golf Club, located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin is the perfect wedding venue for a rustic country feel. Enjoy the exclusivity and panoramic views as you say your "I Do's". From the breathtaking views of Pewaukee to the delectable catering options, Western Lakes Golf Club will surely leave you and your guests in awe.

Facilities and Capacity
With indoor and outdoor spaces to utilize, Western Lakes Golf Club can accommodate 375 guests. Boasting sprawling panoramic views, a rustic characteristic, flexible covered or uncovered outdoor options and a great indoor banquet room, you can be sure you and your guests will be impressed.

The incredible services offered by Western Lakes Golf Club are the icing on your special days' cake. From tantalizing catering options to intimate venue customization, these and many more services guarantee an immaculate and magical day. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting & sound

Catering Services
The chefs on the premises have a deep passion for the culinary arts, and it shows in the decadent and delectable cuisine they prepare for their guests. From mouthwatering filet mignon to tilapia with cilantro lime cream sauce, the many menu options are sure to please the many tastes of your guests. The chefs offer the following cuisine serving styles:

• Buffet style

E
Featured
Emma

Married on 05/16/2015

Chris, Saz's and everyone at Western Lakes were absolutely phenomenal to work with! Chris answered all of my millions of questions throughout the year before the wedding, and the staff was super ... Read more helpful in that they set everything up and tore everything down at the end of the night. I had originally been a little worried about the layout of the room since it was so long, but it actually wound up to be perfect, since it forced people to mingle and made it easy for us to see everyone. The backdrop of windows over the golf course was gorgeous, and our guests seemed to really appreciate the outdoor space with cocktail tables. Guests kept coming up to tell us how delicious the food was all night! I also heard from lots of people how great the bartenders were, that no one ever felt like they had to wait or that they were an inconvenience (as has happened at quite a few weddings I've been to.) We did an open bar for beer and wine, but had tons of guests ordering shots and cocktails all night. They were all super sweet with myself and my husband, guarding drinks that we left on the bar and always serving with a smile. I could go on all day about what a fantastic experience I had at Western Lakes, and highly recommend that you look into them for your own wedding!

Amber
Amber

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Amazing food

I booked my wedding at Western Lakes after viewing 2 places prior and immediately I fell in love with the course and setting. I am having a fall wedding and am looking forward to the fall colors on ... Read more the trees! I worked with Chris on booking and he has been extremely helpful and pleasant to work with!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Venue for Our Wedding

My now husband and I had discussed having our ceremony and reception at the same location and had a more limited budget. I knew an outdoor ceremony would also be magical (if the weather cooperated, ... Read more which it did thankfully). Western Lakes and the Saz's Catering Lake Country partnership checked all of the boxes! We knew the second we walked in and met with co-owner and catering manager, Chris, that we would have our wedding there. The way the team there structure everything is top notch, and they were all actively engaged in making our wedding spectacular. Coordinator Sara even responded to one of my (many) emails with questions while on a beach vacation, which was above and beyond the call of duty. The team even put out all of my signage, set out the place cards, and strung lights on the balcony that morning, so we didn't have to do a thing. We loved every minute of our special day, and we are still getting responses (a month later) from our guests with how wonderful everything was during our wedding!