Westhills Manor

Knoxville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Westhills Manor

Westhills Manor is a full service event venue and working farm located in just outside Frederick, Maryland in the quaint town of Knoxville. Positioned in a field overflowing with rolling hills, this venue is the perfect choice for your farm/ country style wedding day. The compound boasts a stream-fed pond, a sturdy bridge, a vast bank barn and a historic manor. Westhills Manor is a versatile venue that offers something for everyone.

Facilities and Capacity
Westhills Manor can comfortably accommodate up to 175 guests in an outdoor setting. The spacious 23-acre compound includes: a pond, bridge, bank barn (not for event use) and a 7,000-square-foot manor (not for event use). The manor, a restored 1790’s estate, serves as a backdrop to the large reception tent space, ideal for your reception or ceremony. Guests can also enjoy charming walks along the bridge while admiring the pond or teh expansive flower gardens to include a sunflower field.

Providing a wealth of services, Westhills Manor is the perfect choice for your stress-free wedding day. From all-inclusive and exceptionally budget friendly packages to an in-house event planner, Westhills Manor has got everything you could possible need on your big day. Additional services include:

• Clean up
  • Event rentals
  • Large commercial pole tent for reception or ceremony
  • Reception and ceremony sites
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • Set up
  • Flowers
  • Decor (shabby chic, rustic, bohemian chic themed)
  • Tables/ chairs/ linens
  • DJ services

Cuisine
Westhills Manor does not offer in-house catering or bar services. However, outside vendors are welcome, and the estate offers set up for spirits and cuisine. They will work closely with the vendor of your choice to make your big day run smoothly.

Accommodations
While Westhills Manor does not offer on-site lodging, the venue is close to a variety of hotels. The venue is just minutes away from Washington, D.C., ensuring that you and your guests have a place to stay before and after your big day. Ample parking and wheelchair access is also available.

3 Reviews for Westhills Manor

3 Westhills Manor Reviews

M
Mindie Killmayer

Married on 10/14/2018

Venue chosen for my daughter’s wedding.

There aren’t enough stars for me to give an accurate rating. My daughter was able to have the wedding of her dreams because we chose Westhills Manor. The owners are incredible people who go above and ... Read more beyond not just for the bride and groom but for their families as well. The wedding was perfect from start to finish with such attention to detail. Beautiful hand made bouquets and centerpieces, awesome DJ, incredible Manor view. The list goes on. We were treated like family and that made all the difference. Thank you from the bottom of my heart !!

M
Morgan

Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Expirence

West hills gave me my dream wedding for an affordable price and made me feel like part of their family. Highly recommend! Read more West hills gave me my dream wedding for an affordable price and made me feel like part of their family. Highly recommend!

Marisa
Marisa

Married on 06/23/2018

Dream Wedding

Me and my now husband were engaged for over 2 years and then we randomly went to look at this venue and fell in love. Not only do Allie and Jeremy make it so much easier by making it a 1 stop shop, ... Read more but they make you feel like family. We both loved how local everything is. They want to make it as cheap as possible to give you the wedding you want, but they do not cut corners in the process. I had more than 1 person think I spent more than I actually did.

Westhills Manor FAQ