The Westin Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Pittsburgh

The Westin Pittsburgh is a hotel wedding venue located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This sophisticated hotel offers a variety of ballrooms that can create a warm, inviting, and magical atmosphere suitable for your special event. Your wedding guests can enjoy a modern city oasis in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, with close distance to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center as well as nearby attractions such as PNC Park and Heinz Field.

Facilities and Capacity

The Westin Pittsburgh is an ideal destination hotel located in the heart of Pittsburgh, boasting of over 38,000-square-feet of collaborative event and meeting space, and accommodating up to 1,400 guests. The venue offers three exquisite ballrooms that feature elegant details such as sparkling chandeliers and traditional crown molding, helping to mark your special celebration with sophistication, taste, and distinction. These tasteful pre-function spaces can also be configured to create an intimate setting. The Allegheny Grand Ballroom is a dazzling 11,600-square-foot venue that boasts of 18-foot-ceilings, and accommodates up to 650 guests. The venue also offers a magnificent cocktail space, featuring arched windows that overlook the regal Pennsylvanian building and a view of downtown Pittsburgh.

The event staff at The Westin Pittsburgh strives to make your wedding day as special as possible, and works closely with clients in order to achieve your wedding vision to perfection. Their team of wedding specialists are eager to assist clients in creating an event that is elegant, romantic, and personalized to the last detail. They offer a variety of full-service wedding packages, including services such as menu consultation, vendor referrals, and complete on-site event coordination and supervision. Other event services include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Get ready rooms
  • Set up

Cuisine

The Westin Pittsburgh specializes in creating personalized, one-of-a-kind cuisine experiences for clients to remember for a lifetime. With catering and bar services that are customized according to your taste, clients can enjoy delicious food and refreshing beverages along with stylish barware, glassware, china, and linens. Bar services include professional bartenders, open bar, signature drinks, champagne toast, and house beer, wine, and liquor for your celebration. Catering options include the following:

• Buffet

M
Featured
Margaret

Married on 10/29/2017

I can't even begin to express how helpful, kind, professional, beautiful, and easy my wedding at the Westin was! Everyone I interacted with during the day of and leading up to my wedding was friendly ... Read more and treated me like a princess! The kitchen was willing to work with my preferences, and the space not only accommodated my entire large guest list, but also was able to change to my special day! I had A LOT of I can not express how happy I am about it enough! CHOOSE THE WESTIN! THEY WILL GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR YOU!

Gretchen
Gretchen Connor

Married on 12/31/2018

Best venue in pittsburgh

The Westin was absolutely the best choice we made when it came to our special day! The modern and elegant vibe of the establishment matched our NYE theme perfectly! Becky and her team were ... Read more professional, supportive, and accommodating to all of our needs throughout the planning process and the evening of the event. Becky always had the answers to every single one of our questions within 24 hours. It really helped us plan everything we wanted timely so that we could move onto the next item. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!! Every single guest commented on how the food was the best wedding food they have ever experienced. With 200+ guests, we were very impressed with the quality and presentation! I would recommend the Westin to any couple planning a wedding or an event :)

D
Danica

Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service and execution!

Everything from the Westin was exactly as we would have expected. Our point of contact, Ava, joined the team after we'd already booked our wedding, but she picked up right away and took care of every ... Read more detail. She was always available and responsive and made us feel like everything was handled well. On the night of, the kitchen staff executed everything perfectly, we had tons of compliments on our food, they even nailed almost 100 filets! We also booked a block of rooms with the hotel, which was super convenient, and Aubrey, my POC for the rooms, was also super accommodating and helpful. She went out of her way to make sure we got rooms, even after our block was "over", on a home Steelers weekend, no less! Overall, we had a great experience with the Westin, it was convenient, easy, and everything turned out beautifully!