The Westin Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About The Westin Pittsburgh

The Westin Pittsburgh is a hotel wedding venue located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This sophisticated hotel offers a variety of ballrooms that can create a warm, inviting, and magical atmosphere suitable for your special event. Your wedding guests can enjoy a modern city oasis in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh, with close distance to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center as well as nearby attractions such as PNC Park and Heinz Field.

Facilities and Capacity

The Westin Pittsburgh is an ideal destination hotel located in the heart of Pittsburgh, boasting of over 38,000-square-feet of collaborative event and meeting space, and accommodating up to 1,400 guests. The venue offers three exquisite ballrooms that feature elegant details such as sparkling chandeliers and traditional crown molding, helping to mark your special celebration with sophistication, taste, and distinction. These tasteful pre-function spaces can also be configured to create an intimate setting. The Allegheny Grand Ballroom is a dazzling 11,600-square-foot venue that boasts of 18-foot-ceilings, and accommodates up to 650 guests. The venue also offers a magnificent cocktail space, featuring arched windows that overlook the regal Pennsylvanian building and a view of downtown Pittsburgh.

The event staff at The Westin Pittsburgh strives to make your wedding day as special as possible, and works closely with clients in order to achieve your wedding vision to perfection. Their team of wedding specialists are eager to assist clients in creating an event that is elegant, romantic, and personalized to the last detail. They offer a variety of full-service wedding packages, including services such as menu consultation, vendor referrals, and complete on-site event coordination and supervision. Other event services include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Get ready rooms
  • Set up

Cuisine

The Westin Pittsburgh specializes in creating personalized, one-of-a-kind cuisine experiences for clients to remember for a lifetime. With catering and bar services that are customized according to your taste, clients can enjoy delicious food and refreshing beverages along with stylish barware, glassware, china, and linens. Bar services include professional bartenders, open bar, signature drinks, champagne toast, and house beer, wine, and liquor for your celebration. Catering options include the following:

• Buffet

Featured
Meghan D

Married on 05/25/2019

Exceed Expectations

I worked with Lindsey and Becky (L&B) at the Westin throughout my long engagement and I cannot stress how wonderful everything was. I sent constant emails and had communication with both L&B ... Read more throughout the wedding planning process. They answered all of my questions in such a timely fashion, I couldn't help but feel so relieved they were in charge of my husband and I's special day. The week of, Lindsey would talk/text and make herself extremely available to ensure if I needed anything, she could help. She made it seem like I was her only client (when I know I wasn't!). The little details L&B meant the world to met. They ensured the signs were appropriately placed, I had snacks in my room the night before along with champagne when my husband and I got back to the room the night of our wedding. Everyone at the Westin was so accommodating, I wish I could relive the day, but only because of the hard work Lindsey and Becky put in made the day so perfect.

G
Gia

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!!!!

Our entire Experience at the Westin was unbelievable. They helped our dreams come true. The whole process was so easy and enjoyable because of everyone at the Westin I would recommend this to ... Read more absolutely anyone!

M
Melanie

Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, Helpful, and Flexible!

The Westin team of Becky and Lindsey were the most amazing people to work with for our June wedding. They were responsive to emails, documented and remembered all discussions and decisions, were ... Read more flexible with special requests and went above and beyond to make the day perfect. On the day-off, every detail was perfection and exactly as we discussed or better. Wedding planning is stressful but my husband and I were so happy with our decision to go with the Westin for our all-day event!