Westmount Country Club

Woodland Park, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Westmount Country Club

Westmount Country Club is a wedding venue located in Woodland Park, New Jersey that provides a space for making dreams come true. This renowned property resides on 30 acres of pristine landscaping, offering both timeless elegance and peaceful seclusion for your special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host events of up to 1,000 guests at this country club and take one-of-a-kind photos on the beautiful grounds outside the facility. The Continental Room creates a truly elegant atmosphere that comes with gold accents and a lovely glow. The Grand Ballroom is a classic space with glistening chandeliers, reflective ceilings and massive windows that provide views of Garret Mountain. The venue also comes with a terrace that can be used for a ceremony or cocktail hour, providing expansive views of the surrounding nature. Take romantic photos on the cobblestone driveway, the creative grand staircase and the illuminated private gazebo.

This legendary country club has been around for 50 years, creating a space that has never been able to be duplicated. The dedicated and courteous staff has a high standard for hospitality, giving you personalized attention and service for an unforgettable event. Services and rentals include:

• Event planning
  • Chairs and linens
  • Lighting and sound
  • Recommended vendors
  • Custom cake

Cuisine
From the cocktail hour all the way to the end of the night with desserts, your guests will be amazed by the taste and presentations of the cuisine at Westmount Country Club. Their exquisite cuisine is artistically prepared and their sophisticated wait staff and culinary team will ensure that your reception dinner goes smoothly. The couple can choose between a traditional or modern menu style, getting appetizers and entrees that boast flair and diversity. The following are just some of the selections included in their menus:

• Asian station
  • Saute station
  • Classic American grill
  • Pasta station
  • Carving station
  • Five hour premium open bar
  • Cold canapes

P
Featured
Pat

Married on 09/24/2011

I have sat down many times since my daughter's wedding at the Westmount two weeks ago to write this review but each time I walked away frustrated as to what to say about the experience that I had at ... Read more this venue. Why? It is because words cannot express my family's gratitude to the entire staff of the Westmount for opening their doors to us and making us feel like part of their family for the past twenty months. My daughter lives near Newport RI and her husband works for a wedding venue on the water in Newport. I was very skeptical about finding a venue in NJ that could compete with his standards and the overall aura of a Newport wedding. On the second day of our search, we visited the Westmount and I knew where we would be having my daughter's wedding. My son-in-law and daughter knew after meeting Stephanie that they had found the person who truly cared about making their wedding day a special one. Not only was Stephanie a ten in their eyes, but so was the eclectic decor of the Westmount. From the planning stages to the wedding day, there was not one expectation that was not met. From the extensive selection of appetizers at the cocktail hour to the quality and presentation of the dinner, the night was perfect. Added to that were the numerous compliments from our guests regarding the attentiveness and professionalism of the wait staff and Maitre D. I would also like to mention that other than our photographer, all of vendors were recommended by the Westmount and their standards were set equally as high. This is truly a venue whose attributes cannot be put into words. The Westmount Country Club is certainly not exaggerating when it refers to itself as the "One and Only".

A
Ashley Aloi

Getting married on 04/16/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Westmount CC is absolutely amazing! Great staff and super flexible. They answered any questions we had! Love! Read more Westmount CC is absolutely amazing! Great staff and super flexible. They answered any questions we had! Love !!

Richard-Paul
Richard-Paul Matthew

Getting married on 04/05/2021

A Gorgeous May Wedding @ The Westmount

The service and professionalism of this venue is unmatched. We were married on 5/10/19 in the ballroom. We had about 50 guests text up the next morning ranting and raving about the venue, the grounds, ... Read more the food the service. It was all incredible. We used several vendors that the Westmount allows to advertise in their program. All were incredible. The cocktail hour was some of the best food I have ever tasted. They even set up a VIP table for me and my wife to eat after all our post ceremony photos. Your money goes a lot further with this venue as well. What this venue gives you for the cost is very impressive as well. The bridal suite for the ballroom is massive which came in handy. This place must be on your list of venues to consider!